+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Custom Avatar?

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

Custom Avatar?

I used to be able to change my avatar without any trouble but now I can't seem to figure out how. It only allows me to choose ones already made available by the site. Is it a paid feature now?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Custom Avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by LeggoDawgs View Post
    I used to be able to change my avatar without any trouble but now I can't seem to figure out how. It only allows me to choose ones already made available by the site. Is it a paid feature now?
    You have to be a Hall of Fame subscriber to have a custom avatar.

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

Re: Custom Avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    You have to be a Hall of Fame subscriber to have a custom avatar.
    Okay I didn't know they changed it, thanks! Now I'm more enticed to get HoF.

+ Reply to Thread