+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Decisions

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03 View Post
    Über from airport is $26 flat. Uber in New Orleans is the best mode of travel; used it three times last night.
    From the airport? I searched and got negative results.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I searched and got negative results.
    TWSS

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

You also have a world-class zoo, City Park amusement park and Celebration in the Oaks, Mardi Gras World, Fulton Street Christmas experience.

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

From the airport? I searched and got negative results.
    Sorry, just edited this. Was talking to our driver last night, and these were the directions he gave us. The city hasn't technically approved pick up there, even though it's in Jefferson Parish, but many of the ones who drop off will pick you up.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Sorry, just edited this. Was talking to our driver last night, and these were the directions he gave us. The city hasn't technically approved pick up there, even though it's in Jefferson Parish, but many of the ones who drop off will pick you up.
    Thanks. It's really odd in many airports. I'll bet that Uber can pick up at an area just off of the regular pick up area.
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

They said to drop the pin on Williams and to call them when they get close. They usually just take their tag off��

(I probably shouldn't be posting their secret workaround.)

They said tondrop the pin on Williams and to call them when they get close. They usually just take their tag off��

(I probably shouldn't be posting their secret workaround.)
    Thankk goodness I didn't see this.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Thanks. It's really odd in many airports. I'll bet that Uber can pick up at an area just off of the regular pick up area.
    It's only odd because so many cities are behind the technology curve and haven't implemented governance. Cities are also under pressure from the taxi unions to keep Uber from competing. But the Taxi unions don't have a chance. They are a dying breed. Eventually they all lose the fight however, and Uber gets approved full bore. That's what happened at DFW Airport this past August.

Aight. So my older brother is coming to NO with me. Our tastes in, wel, everything are different.

But, I know he would enjoy a great steak.

What's the best steak place in NO?

Aight. So my older brother is coming to NO with me. Our tastes in, wel, everything are different.

But, I know he would enjoy a great steak.

What's the best steak place in NO?
    Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse, Mr. John's, Ruth's, Chophouse

Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse, Mr. John's, Ruth's, Chophouse
    Thanks. Who will let us in with casual attire?

Thanks. Who will let us in with casual attire?
    How casual? None will necessarily turn you away; however, I'd say slacks/nice jeans and a collared shirt for all.

How casual? None will necessarily turn you away; however, I'd say slacks/nice jeans and a collared shirt for all.
    Aight. Jeans and nice shirt will work. Was more concerned with jacket and tie.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

You should be fine if you wear what you were wearing when I took that pic the other day...

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You should be fine if you wear what you were wearing when I took that pic the other day...
    a selfie?

+ Reply to Thread