+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Decisions

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Does NO even have Uber?
    Apparently only UberBlack.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Apparently only UberBlack.
    Yikes! Those are expensive.

But DFW used to be the same way. Until this past August, you could only take Uber Black from DFW to your destination. HOWEVER...you could still take Uber X back to the airport, because the airport couldn't dictate who drops you off, only who picks you up AT THEIR AIRPORT.

It's probably the same in NO.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    Hesitant to take the kids. Not what I consider a family friendly venue. What family oriented things are there to do besides acquarium?
    I heard there is an excellent museum there. I mean, top notch.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Yikes! Those are expensive.

But DFW used to be the same way. Until this past August, you could only take Uber Back from DFW to your destination. HOWEVER...you could still take Uber X back to the airport, because the airport couldn't dictate who drops you off, only who picks you up AT THEIR AIRPORT.

It's probably the same in NO.
    When I was in Denver a couple of months ago, I accidently had swiped over to UberBlack. Definitely more expensive (about double), but rode in some nice vehicles. Figured it out after the third nice trip. But...it was worth it up there.
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I heard there is an excellent museum there. I mean, top notch.
    The National WWII Museum | New Orleans

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I've taken Uber more than once in NOLA. Very reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I've taken Uber more than once in NOLA. Very reasonable
    I think getting Uber out of the airport is what is locked down.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I think getting Uber out of the airport is what is locked down.
    Take a cab to the daiquiri store on Williams and pick up from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Take a cab to the daiquiri store on Williams and pick up from there.
    I'll have two large cases full of beer. Need to go directly to a hotel to drop it off.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    that is what I was afraid of.... will try to make the most of it.
    It won't be that bad. I'll link some info in the New Orleans Bowl Info thread tomorrow.

MSY to New Orleans cabs is roughly $36.. It's a set fare for tourists. Then use Uber in the city, much more reasonable, we use it every weekend.

I was mistaken. http://www.flymsy.com/PageDisplay.asp?P1=6016

Aight.

Flying from Charlotte to New Orleans Friday. Then back to Houston late Sunday. Used the Hotwire/Hyatt tip as well. Yeah baby.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    It's great, we went roughly two months ago.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna make the most of this trip! No kids, all day in NOLA and the seats in the Dome are supposed to be top notch. This bowl could really be a blessing in disguise! It allows allot of us a chance to go bowling at a nice venue. Think of 08 Indy Bowl in a better location with more fun stuff to do!

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Does NO even have Uber?
    Uber yes, Lyft no.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Why call Uber or Lyft? I'm sure someone here could pick you up!

+ Reply to Thread