+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I booked one extra room at the Intercontinental for NO BOWL

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I booked one extra room at the Intercontinental for NO BOWL

I locked in for $104 ($133 after taxes). The rates have gone up by at $30 as I type. It's for the 19th only. If you want it, PM me.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: I booked one extra room at the Intercontinental for NO BOWL

That's a good price. But, we got an even better deal. NSU has a Hospitality Management degree and one of my wife's former students is a manager in N.O. She called him to book us a room, and he gave us a VERY favorable price, and then in the course of the conversation he asked my wife the reason for the trip, say told him and that her husband (that would be me) was a Tech fan. There was a pause and then he says, "oh, he must be still smarting from the Demons' win last year, so I'll knock another $30 off the price for y'all."

Sympathy from an NSU fan!? I'll take the extra discount though.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The clerk asks him how much to charge for the room. D80 is the most interesting man in the world....

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    That's a good price. But, we got an even better deal. NSU has a Hospitality Management degree and one of my wife's former students is a manager in N.O. She called him to book us a room, and he gave us a VERY favorable price, and then in the course of the conversation he asked my wife the reason for the trip, say told him and that her husband (that would be me) was a Tech fan. There was a pause and then he says, "oh, he must be still smarting from the Demons' win last year, so I'll knock another $30 off the price for y'all."

Sympathy from an NSU fan!? I'll take the extra discount though.
    A few of my colleagues work me over about that loss regularly. Funny thing is, one of them played football at NSU and he's coming to the game with his wife (she played bb at Tech).

I'm taking a hit but I will sell this room for $80. We are double-booked and I want to recover something.

+ Reply to Thread