+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Who is Arkansas State?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Who is Arkansas State?

I went to their board to get an idea of their fan reaction. Most acknowledged that we are bigger, stronger, and faster...and that we are the better team. They are much better grounded in reality than their sumbelch sister-cousins.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I went to their board to get an idea of their fan reaction. Most acknowledged that we are bigger, stronger, and faster...and that we are the better team. They are much better grounded in reality than their sumbelch sister-cousins.
    They are now. They weren't believers in LA Tech at first, but by the end of the game they were getting a serious reality check. I saw (I did not post) several ASU posters outright acknowledging that the Sunbelt sux and that LA Tech is ahead of them as a result.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

AState fans are good sport on belt board after the game.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Message board posters aside, the people I met from A-State were good people.

+ Reply to Thread