+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article on SB Nation re: NOLA Bowl

Bulldog SBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSBC Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Article on SB Nation re: NOLA Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    First, I'm not "you guys" --- you not see ONE post of mine supporting OR discounting your expert rankings. Look, how many times have you experienced YOURSELF, where the better team ON PAPER gets waxed by the team they're supposed to destroy?

I'll give you this, yes, on paper this should be a good game. On paper, our game with Southern Miss was to be good. Heck I think we were favored to win. The Eagles handed us our behinds on a platter.

I was perusing the A-State Nation fan board looking for all this arrogant chatter some of their fans are blabbering about. I found NONE of that...However...I did read several posts by Wolves fans saying that the TECH/USM game would have been typical of AState this season except AState has "a better" quarterback (than Mullens). I guess some of them think that game with Southern Miss was our BEST EFFORT of the season. Oh well...yeah, definitely prep with that game film.
    Why should you not have been favored against USM. I think most A-State fans, and their HC agree that La Tech is as good or maybe better than USM. They think they are, and so do others.

Don't think anyone puts much stock in the score of a game where a team uncharacteristically turns the ball over that many times.

Puppy ShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShreveportGRAD Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Chase Robinson was a scrub at Auburn. That's why 2 freshmen are getting equal play time as him

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

News flash guys!!! Kenneth is our 3rd or 4th best running back. That's why he is our starter. We don't want Dancy, Scott, Martin, or Craft to get too worn down. You know, since they are waybm better and all.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Good news ahead... The Nawlins bowl will be over and one way or another we will soon be rid of these Belt pumper-uppers.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    This is also my thought headed into the game: "If this becomes a one-dimensional affair, which senior quarterback (Driskel or Knighten) does that favor? The hedging answer is 'probably Louisiana Tech.'"

I just wish I had more confidence in our run-blocking. I think they have a better chance of making us one-dimensional than we do. But we have the better run defense. Interesting game.
    Driskel is hot in the fantasy world. His draft king value is $7100! http://espn.go.com/blog/college-fant...er/post?id=681

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latechbulldawgfanatic View Post
    Driskel is hot in the fantasy world. His draft king value is $7100! http://espn.go.com/blog/college-fant...er/post?id=681
    This is Driskel's last game to show out. Same with Dixon. I think we will see a very balanced attack. Just have to watch out for turnovers. Holtz better not play this one too conservative or we will be in trouble. Defense has to be on target, turnovers can't happen, and we just need to play our game. We can stop the run, but we need to watch out for those little screen passes.

I have Tech by 14 points.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    This is Driskel's last game to show out. Same with Dixon. I think we will see a very balanced attack. Just have to watch out for turnovers. Holtz better not play this one too conservative or we will be in trouble. Defense has to be on target, turnovers can't happen, and we just need to play our game. We can stop the run, but we need to watch out for those little screen passes.

I have Tech by 14 points.
    I agree. Unlike some of our recent games, weather will NOT be a factor in this one. No more excuses from Skip Holtz and LA Tech such as the stiff winds at UTEP, or the wet footballs against Southern Miss. It will be straight up football.....and no excuses.

+ Reply to Thread