+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ugly Blue dumpster in the Tac

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Ugly Blue dumpster in the Tac

Can we please get rid of that dumpster in the middle of the student section, fricken eyesore and splits the student section in half. ZERO chance for a loud and unified student section. FOR FRICKS SAKE the pelicans have plenty of room on the scorers table for multiple media crews why the FRICK must we complicate things. WHY?????

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Ugly Blue dumpster in the Tac

BC we are THE TECH

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    BC we are THE TECH
    Apparently anything that works in the schools favor is, Nope FRICK IT.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

They should move it into one of the blue sections. I see these in other arenas on tv.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    They should move it into one of the blue sections. I see these in other arenas on tv.
    Man, you guys....with your sensible suggestions. Y'all crack me up! As if Tech's powers-that-be would actually do something sensible. No way!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    Can we please get rid of that dumpster in the middle of the student section, fricken eyesore and splits the student section in half. ZERO chance for a loud and unified student section. FOR FRICKS SAKE the pelicans have plenty of room on the scorers table for multiple media crews why the FRICK must we complicate things. WHY?????
    I've been saying this for years. It's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I've been saying this for years. It's common sense.
    Yeah, and these old farts need to stay out of our section.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

If the students aren't going to sit in the student section then I don't see why we have to kick other people out if they want to sit there. Just my 2c.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    If the students aren't going to sit in the student section then I don't see why we have to kick other people out if they want to sit there. Just my 2c.
    Some of them are older than me and haven't been students since the 80s.

Apparently the seat nazis are now confirming tickets for red seats. General admission should not be allowed in the student section if they are going to check tickets.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Some of them are older than me and haven't been students since the 80s.

Apparently the seat nazis are now confirming tickets for red seats. General admission should not be allowed in the student section if they are going to check tickets.
    And I agree. But I've also noticed its difficult to get students to move down that close anyway. We *are* getting better at this, it was great at the end of the last couple of seasons and is improving this season still. The culture is shifting to a better level, but there's still a lot of students who don't want to sit so close. I don't understand it, that's just what I've observed.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It looked as good as I've ever seen it for the LaLaff game. Great participation by the students!

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    It looked as good as I've ever seen it for the LaLaff game. Great participation by the students!
    Yes it did! Hope we can sustain that. Was not bad last night either even with classes out and everyone headed down to NO.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    ..... Was not bad last night either even with classes out and everyone headed down to NO.
    Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised.

D reminded me that our attendance used to be worse even for conference games when school was in session.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Agree we need to make some renovations inside to help the looks. I have made several suggestions that could really help too. This should be #1.

Yeah, I usually sit in the student section when I'm not forced to sit in the GA upper level

+ Reply to Thread