+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. Santos Sends @LATechWBB to 79-62 Win

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Santos Sends @LATechWBB to 79-62 Win

Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    How come Brooke Pumroy isn't starting these days?
    She is subbed in often and gets plenty of minutes. When she gets hot, she is very good. She is definitely a work horse. I think she shoots sometimes a little too often, though. I agree with BlindDog about Anthony!

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the info, champ.

Didn't think Brooke would have been benched for disciplinary reasons, and hadn't heard that she was injured, so I guess it is good news that the Lady's have a freshman point guard that is playing a little better in practice than our junior. Hopefully they will both be good enough for the Lady's to win a lot of conference games. Wish I could be there to see the games.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    Thanks for the info, champ.

Didn't think Brooke would have been benched for disciplinary reasons, and hadn't heard that she was injured, so I guess it is good news that the Lady's have a freshman point guard that is playing a little better in practice than our junior. Hopefully they will both be good enough for the Lady's to win a lot of conference games. Wish I could be there to see the games.
    Actually Old Dawg, Anthoney and Pumroy have been both starting for the Techsters, not sure about the last game but caught the game after tip off on my All-access here!

+ Reply to Thread