+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saints should trade Brees

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Saints should trade Brees

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Nope, I don't blame Greed for the busts that are Byrd and Browner. Separate issue.

Yes, I do realize how thin QBing is in the NFL, which is why some team who is otherwise close, might just agree to a Hershel Walker-Vikings type trade!
    Drew Brees: Sean Payton and I aren't going anywhere - NFL.com

Quote:
    Drew Brees says he's not going anywhere, and neither is Saints head coach Sean Payton.

Brees appeared on NFLHQ on Tuesday morning and was asked if he sees any scenario in which he and head coach Sean Payton are not back in New Orleans next season.

"No, I don't," he said. "I think we -- a plan was put in place throughout last offseason as to how we were going to build a foundation by which to make a run at it in the future. That includes some new faces, that includes some young players that, I think, will all have a chance to come together and kind of build a team that can make a run at it in the future.

"Unfortunately, we had high expectations going into this year and we fell a bit short. But I'm confident with the character, the leadership, the talent we have."

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Brees won't be on this team next year. The writing is on the wall. I really wish like hell we would have found a way to get Marriota. Rumors are also out there that Sean Payton is keen on RGIII and could sign him if he is still in NOLA next season.
    GAG! I so hope that isn't true. My husband is a Redskin fan, I have had way too many hours wasted watching a terrible QB. He was a good college QB and that was way to easy to figure out- but has the ego to continue to believe he is awesome. I will never watch the Saints if he comes here!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    GAG! I so hope that isn't true. My husband is a Redskin fan, I have had way too many hours wasted watching a terrible QB. He was a good college QB and that was way to easy to figure out- but has the ego to continue to believe he is awesome. I will never watch the Saints if he comes here!
    Well at least the Skins finally got it right. Cousins looks pretty frickin good.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    You never know with the NFL. For petes sake, Josh Freeman will be starting in Indy this weekend. You never know where these Golden boy turned Bust will pop up.

+ Reply to Thread