+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C-USA WBB Standings, Outlook?

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: C-USA WBB Standings, Outlook?

That is my view too...mike white changed things quickly...gave fans hope...wonder boy is no better this year an let not even pretend he is getting any better players

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Opinions are like a$$holes. We all have one.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it is obvious that we all want the same thing for the Techsters. We just have a different way of showing it. I don't feel the need to be negative and it has not impacted my life, except for the better. I am hoping (and I could be wrong) that we have the talent to get something done in conference this year. In my opinion, Tyler has another year to get all his recruits in and some experience. I know the caliber of talent is higher, so I want to see what he can do now. Continuous berating the team is not a way toward success in my opinion.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Let's all hope 2016 starts a new chapter in Lady Techster BBall. Make us proud ladies!!!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I do feel that at times so far we have been slightly better than last season. We played well during a few games. But the games we played poorly in were much worse than last season, I think.

Tyler does get at least 2 years, maybe 3, to turn things around. I like him and I think he's got the right vision. Time to start executing.

Conference play will not be easy. Marshall and UTEP are very good teams.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I hope he gets it done as well but i just do not see progress...talent may be tad better but not alot..inexperience cant be an excuse in conference if he coached them up they should be ready...conference is below avg

Rpi 221

League is 11th little better than i thought so time will tell

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I'm disappointed we haven't seen more progress, and I also expected Mickie to be more of an influence. I was NOT in favor of hiring Summit, but I was pacified with the hiring of DeMoss. I thought she would be the "Leon" to Summit's "Sonja." But, the team is still wallowing.

Merely saying "I hope" "I believe..." doesn't help anymore than pointing out the FACTS causes any problems. The team is not performing up to satisfactory standards, and that has nothing to do with being optimistic or realistic as fans.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I'm disappointed we haven't seen more progress, and I also expected Mickie to be more of an influence. I was NOT in favor of hiring Summit, but I was pacified with the hiring of DeMoss. I thought she would be the "Leon" to Summit's "Sonja." But, the team is still wallowing.

Merely saying "I hope" "I believe..." doesn't help anymore than pointing out the FACTS causes any problems. The team is not performing up to satisfactory standards, and that has nothing to do with being optimistic or realistic as fans.
    We are all disappointed. Some of us just have a different way of showing it. I choose to remain positive and hopeful, instead of saying something negative every time someone posts something hopeful. Neither your way or mine will make a difference in performance. My way just makes me feel better.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Well, right now we are 0-0, let's hope after tomorrow we are 1-0!
    Beat those Golden Eaglets!

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I do feel that at times so far we have been slightly better than last season. We played well during a few games. But the games we played poorly in were much worse than last season, I think.

Tyler does get at least 2 years, maybe 3, to turn things around. I like him and I think he's got the right vision. Time to start executing.

Conference play will not be easy. Marshall and UTEP are very good teams.
    UTEP only beat Rice by maybe 6 last night and Marshall will be like last year IMO. They play a WEAK non conference and then struggle when conference rolls around. They play well at home (like most teams) and struggle outside of that. UTEP is a good team but I am definitely not sold on Marshall. I think that WKU, Middle and Southern Miss are going to be tough.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Well, right now we are 0-0, let's hope after tomorrow we are 1-0!
    Beat those Golden Eaglets!
    Oops, make that 0-1...

+ Reply to Thread