+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anna Mcleoud

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Anna Mcleoud

I noticed she has been placed on the roster. I am aware that she had already enrolled and was practicing with the team; however, I was wondering if anyone knew if she would actually play this year?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Anna Mcleoud

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I noticed she has been placed on the roster. I am aware that she had already enrolled and was practicing with the team; however, I was wondering if anyone knew if she would actually play this year?
    That's interesting! It would be awesome if she could help us in conference play...
    We have not been very consistant on 3ptrs from anyone inparticular so far this season, maybe she could be that outside threat we are missing right now!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I wonder about her status as far as NCAA rules are concerned. I believe she is on some kind of aid grant and not scholarship at this time. If she doesn't play this year, does that burn her redshirt year?

Wish Tyler would make some statement to clarify.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Anyone heard anything?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing..........

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

I don't believe she will be playing this year. She's practicing and working on her strength and conditioning though, so that'll put her in a good position for next season.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kj77 View Post
    I don't believe she will be playing this year. She's practicing and working on her strength and conditioning though, so that'll put her in a good position for next season.
    I just emailed Malcolm. I think you are right, though. He usually answers in the afternoons, so I will share if he says it is okay.

She will definitely redshirt this year. She will be ready to go next year and, I think, is going to add a lot.

Is this definitely going to count as her redshirt year?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Is this definitely going to count as her redshirt year?
    Yes - definitely a red shirt year, so should have 4 full years after this.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I just emailed Malcolm. I think you are right, though. He usually answers in the afternoons, so I will share if he says it is okay.
    Hey Champ if you don't mind. Would you ask Malcolm about Suterrica Key the all-american junior college guard from Dubach that was mentioned to join the team this year.

Sure.....

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Hey Champ if you don't mind. Would you ask Malcolm about Suterrica Key the all-american junior college guard from Dubach that was mentioned to join the team this year.
    He stated there is nothing definitive yet on her. We do have a verbal, but some other schools are in the mix.

Fingers crossed on this one (that part is from me).

I wonder what she is doing now. She is not on the roster of Chipola. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I wonder what she is doing now. She is not on the roster of Chipola. Strange.
    Not sure....... Just my opinion is she must be shopping around. Malcolm is getting ready for the game this evening, but I will ask him more this week. I hope we get her, but only if she really wants to be here. The culture is improving and I want players that are all in.

+ Reply to Thread