+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Orleans Bowl Ticket Benefits

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar

New Orleans Bowl Ticket Benefits

When I purchased my NO Bowl tickets through the Tech ticket office, they mentioned that I would receive a voucher for tickets to the first conference men's or women's basketball game. In addition, it was advertised that there would be a tour of the DAC. I then received an email stating that I could redeem a ticket voucher for either game; I just would need to bring the email to the ticket office. The DAC tours and the basketball games are on the same dates, so I assume that the tours would be prior to the games.

There was also a link to click on to register for the tour. I registered, and I received another email from Tyson Baldwin stating that a representative from Athletics would be in touch to schedule the tour.

I tried to call the Alumni Association, and of course, they are closed from Dec. 21-Jan. 4 for the holidays according to the recording. I also tried to call the Tech Ticket Office, and there was no answer so I assume that they are closed for the holidays also.

I am not sure how Tech expects any one to attend these events when there are no details provided (particularly about the DAC tour--obviously, for example, I know that the USM game is at 6 PM).

Is this yet another EPIC fail by our Athletic Dept.?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: New Orleans Bowl Ticket Benefits

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...120615aab.html

All ticket purchases made through the LA Tech Ticket Office (by phone, in person or online) will receive a tour of the new Davison Athletics Complex during basketball season, a 25 percent discount to go towards the LA Tech online merchandise store at LATechSports.com, two ticket vouchers to either the men's or women's C-USA home basketball opener, recognition at a home football game during the 2016 season and a 2015 commemorative bowl poster.
    Additionally, everyone that purchases their bowl ticket through the LA Tech Ticket Office will be entered to win a chance to be an honorary captain at a home football game in 2016, an opportunity to run out with the team at a home game in 2016, two tickets to the club level of the Davison Athletics Complex for a home game in 2016, an autographed helmet and a New Orleans Bowl game experience which will include travel to and from the game on the team bus, a pregame sideline pass and the chance to be in the locker room for the pregame speech.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

[QUOTE=Beauxier Dawg;1568328]When I purchased my NO Bowl tickets through the Tech ticket office, they mentioned that I would receive a voucher for tickets to the first conference men's or women's basketball game. In addition, it was advertised that there would be a tour of the DAC. I then received an email stating that I could redeem a ticket voucher for either game; I just would need to bring the email to the ticket office. The DAC tours and the basketball games are on the same dates, so I assume that the tours would be prior to the games.

There was also a link to click on to register for the tour. I registered, and I received another email from Tyson Baldwin stating that a representative from Athletics would be in touch to schedule the tour.

I tried to call the Alumni Association, and of course, they are closed from Dec. 21-Jan. 4 for the holidays according to the recording. I also tried to call the Tech Ticket Office, and there was no answer so I assume that they are closed for the holidays also.

I am not sure how Tech expects any one to attend these events when there are no details provided (particularly about the DAC tour--obviously, for example, I know that the USM game is at 6 PM).

Is this yet another EPIC fail by our Athletic Dept.?[/QUOTE]

In a word.....yes.

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    All ticket purchases made through the LA Tech Ticket Office (by phone, in person or online) will receive a tour of the new Davison Athletics Complex during basketball season, a 25 percent discount to go towards the LA Tech online merchandise store at LATechSports.com, two ticket vouchers to either the men's or women's C-USA home basketball opener, recognition at a home football game during the 2016 season and a 2015 commemorative bowl poster.
    Additionally, everyone that purchases their bowl ticket through the LA Tech Ticket Office will be entered to win a chance to be an honorary captain at a home football game in 2016, an opportunity to run out with the team at a home game in 2016, two tickets to the club level of the Davison Athletics Complex for a home game in 2016, an autographed helmet and a New Orleans Bowl game experience which will include travel to and from the game on the team bus, a pregame sideline pass and the chance to be in the locker room for the pregame speech.
    Here is a link to the email I received:

http://view.tmclient.ticketmaster.co...4_36486016&r=0

Hopefully, it works, and y'all can see what I am talking about.

How can a tour be coordinated and conducted if there is no one around?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...120615aab.html

So I am assuming separate people win the things listed above, who won the New Orleans bowl experience? Apparently they aren't on the BBB or we would have heard about it.

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Got an email from Tyson today stating that the DAC will be open for tour for those who reserved from 3-4:40 tomorrow and Jan 14th.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SteveyTI View Post
    Got an email from Tyson today stating that the DAC will be open for tour for those who reserved from 3-4:40 tomorrow and Jan 14th.
    Exactly! We will obviously honor our word. Some of you guys are so impatient. This ADM "get's it" guys.

So for some of you please quit hoping for a fail and screw-up to bitch about.

All that I wanted to know was the time of the tour. And yes, I received the same email from Tyson yesterday at 12:30 PM. I would not say that our Admin "gets it" when they send an email one day before the event, which is probably because they read this board and probably because I posted an inquiry on Facebook about the tour. In fact when I inquired on Facebook, they sent me a Facebook message showing where I could sign up; I replied back and told them that I had already signed up and just had not received any info about the time of the tour and if the tour was still on since no one had contacted me, as was stated that would occur in their initial email. I am not sure otherwise that notification of the tour would have been sent (especially on New Year's Day--a government holiday) without someone prompting the Admin.

I commend our Admin when they do a good job, and I will call them out when they drop the ball.

And yes, our Admin came through, albeit at the 11th hour.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beauxier Dawg View Post
    And yes, our Admin came through, albeit at the 11th hour.
    Always was planned and always was going to happen.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Always was planned and always was going to happen.
    So are you saying Beauxier Dawg was wrong to expect a more than two days notice?

So are you saying Beauxier Dawg was wrong to expect a more than two days notice?
    I bet he could even get a special time if needed.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

We did the tour today - well done - well run event. Would recommend

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    We did the tour today - well done - well run event. Would recommend
    I did the tour on Saturday too. Without a doubt it is an impressive, first class facility!

+ Reply to Thread