+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draft position

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Draft position

All teams out of the playoffs, like the Aints, face that question about trying to win this last game, or just mailing it in to improve draft position. For the Saints (put the "S" back in) our draft position, depending on what happens with all games, could swing from as high as 6th to as low as 18th. That is quite a spread! But, given all the teams hovering around the 6-10, 7-9 mark, and given the complicated tie-breakers, a team, like the Saints, could end up anywhere in that range.

Now, I don't think it'll matter if the Saints try or not, I don't see us beating the Dirty Birds this weekend. They are still mathematically alive for a playoff berth, and will be focused on a win. I'd like to see the Saints play some back-ups, especially at QB, and see what they can do.

Of course, Loomis/Payton have fumbled our drafts the past couple of years anyway. Very disappointed in our selections. Hopefully, we'll do better. And being able to draft 6th, has got to help.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Draft position

4 rookie starters on defense this year, maybe the mojo is coming back for Loomis' team

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

They get the 12th pick. Not bad for being able to say we swept the Dirty Birds this year and beat da girls, NY Giants and Colts.

Should have been 10 - 6 (close games losing in last seconds to Carolina twice and Bucs) and in the playoffs. Add the close Lion game as well and 11-5 was a true possibility.

But our defense with it's injuries and poor FA signings just sucks and will need to be rebuilt.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 01-04-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

If you have the fancy desk the best is probably upright...

also usually done very closely to those in front of you...

I do recommend using both hands though to prevent spillage...

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    They get the 12th pick. Not bad for being able to say we swept the Dirty Birds this year and beat da girls, NY Giants and Colts.

Should have been 10 - 6 (close games losing in last seconds to Carolina twice and Bucs) and in the playoffs. Add the close Lion game as well and 11-5 was a true possibility.

But our defense with it's injuries and poor FA signings just sucks and will need to be rebuilt.
    Can we cut some cap already? I want Byrd and Boo Boo gone, so I can enjoy football again!! That being said, I am kinda torn about drafting another CB at 12th. WE have been horrible about picking secondary in the draft. Vaccaro is the only one I like. I kinda want a monster OL to cover Bree's blind side.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Can we cut some cap already? I want Byrd and Boo Boo gone, so I can enjoy football again!! That being said, I am kinda torn about drafting another CB at 12th. WE have been horrible about picking secondary in the draft. Vaccaro is the only one I like. I kinda want a monster OL to cover Bree's blind side.
    Agreed.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Defense....

'nough said.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Defense....

'nough said.
    This. We need pass rush. Offense could use some help, yeah, but the defense HAS to have an immediate-impact player drafted.

We need 11 new players on defense!

I know, I know....we have a couple of guys who can play. But mostly, the defense sucks. We bounced between 31st and 32nd in total defense. Not sure where we ended up. But, I am sure it wasn't good.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

How many of our opponents will be based out of L.A. next year??? 0, 1 or 2?
    L.A. RAMS or
    L.A RAIDERS AND L. A. CHARGERS

Okay, so Sean Payton is staying. Brees is staying. Loomis is still GM. Saints are off back to back 7-9 seasons.

The truth is Payton/Brees/Loomis inherited Jim Haslett's players in 2006, and it was those players who were the nucleus of the 2009 Super Bowl team. Food for thought.

Get it done.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

We're pass rush and Browner away from being a playoff team. Go get it!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    We're pass rush and Browner away from being a playoff team. Go get it!
    Yeppers. Plus add a OG and pass cover OLB and more speed at WR.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Yeppers. Plus add a OG and pass cover OLB and more speed at WR.
    Agreed. That said, Cooks really came on as the season wore on. Sneed will continue to mature. We may need a Colston replacement soon.

+ Reply to Thread