+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monroe LSU folks say we have a tigger transfer on the way to Ruston.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Monroe LSU folks say we have a tigger transfer on the way to Ruston.

Wonder which one this is??

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Monroe LSU folks say we have a tigger transfer on the way to Ruston.

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Wonder which one this is??
    rhymes with fiarce....??

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I did not ask those assholes. They were running their mouths about it.....one of the guys was happy for the kid - said he would have a better chance at Tech to play in good system.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Real LSU folks or "Monroe" LSU folks?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Real LSU folks or "Monroe" LSU folks?
    Is there a difference?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Is there a difference?
    I wonder if he means "real" as lsu alum, in contrast to the typical Walmart-based lsu-ers you find in abundance in an and around Monroe?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I wonder if he means "real" as lsu alum, in contrast to the typical Walmart-based lsu-ers you find in abundance in an and around Monroe?
    Ya think.....

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    You got it, Brian. Sorry if my question was ambiguously asked, earlier. For most of us who reside within the lovely Ark-La Triangle (Monroe-Ruston-El Dorado), you only have to go about 3 blocks to find an "Ellishoe-fayin-awl-ma-lahf Expert" --- who most likely never went to college ANYWHERE --- You know the guy. He's the one who talks down to Tech ALUMNI about how small and little we are, and how grandiose, majestic and center of the universe the school 200 miles southeast of us, is.

Case in point: I bumped into one of these said "experts" (ironically in Walmart ) on New Year's Eve. I was wearing my brand new NOLA Bowl Champions Blue tee shirt, and this dude I haven't seen in a while shook my hand, glanced at my shirt, made an exaggerated backwards Redd Foxx move, placed his hand over his heart and said, "NO WAY. Y'ALL played in a bowl?! And WON??! Who Knew?!"

Then, there are the Monroe-area LSU alumni. You know, the folks that actually put for the effort to go to school down there. There are a quite a number of LSU grads in and around Monroe. These folks generally are good people, and actually know what they're talking about.

Yeah. There's a HUGE difference.

I'd listen to them. Not the yahoos.

Varsity Bulldog OakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the rough OakTechDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    You got it, Brian. Sorry if my question was ambiguously asked, earlier. For most of us who reside within the lovely Ark-La Triangle (Monroe-Ruston-El Dorado), you only have to go about 3 blocks to find an "Ellishoe-fayin-awl-ma-lahf Expert" --- who most likely never went to college ANYWHERE --- You know the guy. He's the one who talks down to Tech ALUMNI about how small and little we are, and how grandiose, majestic and center of the universe the school 200 miles southeast of us, is.

Case in point: I bumped into one of these said "experts" (ironically in Walmart ) on New Year's Eve. I was wearing my brand new NOLA Bowl Champions Blue tee shirt, and this dude I haven't seen in a while shook my hand, glanced at my shirt, made an exaggerated backwards Redd Foxx move, placed his hand over his heart and said, "NO WAY. Y'ALL played in a bowl?! And WON??! Who Knew?!"

Then, there are the Monroe-area LSU alumni. You know, the folks that actually put for the effort to go to school down there. There are a quite a number of LSU grads in and around Monroe. These folks generally are good people, and actually know what they're talking about.

Yeah. There's a HUGE difference.

I'd listen to them. Not the yahoos.
    I agree with this and will add:

Lafayette is the same way. Just a little difference with lafayette is that you also have the ones that are die hard anti-LSU now that they won a few games the last few years down in lafayette.

I found people that are LSU Alums are more likely to respect Tech than any other school in the state.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I knew what you meant Chuck. Just a little sarcasm.

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

Who's the transfer?

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

John Diarse from West Monroe. I can see the hometown appeal but I have a hard time seeing him committing to Tech with such a big question mark at quarterback. Sokol and Driskel were fantastic but we may pay the piper this recruiting season.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Correction. From NEVILLE.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Rivals seems to think he may be going to TCU. His girlfriend plays basketball there. Maybe they didn't offer to take him. Guess with a name like LSU-Transfer, he might fit in at Tech.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    John Diarse from West Monroe. I can see the hometown appeal but I have a hard time seeing him committing to Tech with such a big question mark at quarterback. Sokol and Driskel were fantastic but we may pay the piper this recruiting season.
    whatever the piper wanted was worth 18 wins ( 2 of them bowl games and embarrassing Southwestern 2 yrs in a row.

+ Reply to Thread