+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Inside Tech Basketball Airs Monday Night

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Inside Tech Basketball Airs Monday Night

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Bank of Ruston Inside Tech Basketball radio show returns on Monday night at 6 p.m. at Scott’s Catfish on Hwy 33 in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Inside Tech Basketball Continues on Monday

The Bank of Ruston Inside Tech Basketball radio show continues on Monday night at 6 p.m. at Scott’s Catfish on Hwy 33 in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Basketball. Catch Inside Tech Basketball on Monday Night

The Bank of Ruston Inside Tech Basketball radio show returns on Monday night at 6 p.m. at Scott’s Catfish on Hwy 33 in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Re: W. Basketball. Catch Inside Tech Basketball on Monday Night

ESPN 97.7 (KNBB) out of Ruston has started blacking out the Inside Tech streaming webcast.

If there's anyone who can report anything of interest that Tyler has to say Monday nights, that would be a welcome treat for those of us out-of-range (or too cheap to drive 530 miles for catfish--though I bet it's good!).

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    ESPN 97.7 (KNBB) out of Ruston has started blacking out the Inside Tech streaming webcast.

If there's anyone who can report anything of interest that Tyler has to say Monday nights, that would be a welcome treat for those of us out-of-range (or too cheap to drive 530 miles for catfish--though I bet it's good!).
    Somebody probably just forgot to flip the switch

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Naw, they cut it off at 6:30 (7:30 EST) and posted that the blackout would end at 8:00AM tomorrow. Been that way the past several Mondays, but not at the first of the season. Maybe Scott's Catfish requested it as part of their deal.

Some sales person at KNBB is missing a promo opportunity that practically writes itself:

"This audio blackout sponsored by Scott's hushpuppies."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    Naw, they cut it off at 6:30 (7:30 EST) and posted that the blackout would end at 8:00AM tomorrow. Been that way the past several Mondays, but not at the first of the season. Maybe Scott's Catfish requested it as part of their deal.

Some sales person at KNBB is missing a promo opportunity that practically writes itself:

"This audio blackout sponsored by Scott's hushpuppies."
    The last guy leaving the studio has to flip the switch from local to national. He is leaving 30 minutes early and causing listeners to miss the last 30 minutes of the show.

From time to time the same guy forgets to flip the switch back to local at 7:00AM and we miss part of "The Morning Drive".

I owe you an apology maddawg. I thought you were just venting about the local station.

Joel at Red Peach Radio was nice enough to email me late last night:
    "Blackout not on purpose. In the past we were contractually required to blackout streaming. This time it was just human error. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

Thanks, Joel, for being a standup guy.

So next Monday all us over-the-horizon fans can get our Scott's Catfish via the stream at http://tunein.com/radio/ESPN-977-s34636/

+ Reply to Thread