+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AT&T Stadium

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: AT&T Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    RGIII probably wouldn't cost that much. As long as he got him on the cheap, I'm ok with that (although I probably wouldn't do it myself). Goff would be fine, but I think I'd rather they get a DB or DL in that early pick if there is value there (and there should be). They need to think about the future at QB, but it's not so dire that they absolutely have to get a 1st rounder this year.

But yeah, knowing Jerry his two priorities will be to sign Manziel and re-sign Hardy.
    I hear Jerry Jones is trying to sign Bill Cosby as the cowgirls PR guy next year.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: AT&T Stadium

Wow!! QB Manziel is a perfect fit for JJ's cowgirl offense opposite the girl's DE Greg Hardy on their defense. Please go to Dallas, please please please.

Michael Irvin: Dallas can save Johnny Manziel, and I’ll help

Posted by Darin Gantt on February 4, 2016, 11:07 AM EST
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-and-ill-help/

Johnny Manziel Allegedly Told Ex-Girlfriend He'd Kill Them Both During Incident

By Matt Fitzgerald, Featured Columnist Feb 4, 2016

Troubled Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manzielallegedly assaulted his ex-girlfriend, Colleen Crowley, last week in Dallas, and Crowley claimed he forced her into his car and said, "Shut up or I'll kill us both."
    WFAA News 8's Rebecca Lopez reported on the incident Thursday, citing sources with knowledge of the Fort Worth Police Department report, which the Houston Chronicle's Matt Young posted Thursday.
    Sources told News 8 Manziel had first threatened to kill himself only before also threatening Crowley's life. Crowley said she was scared for her life near the time the alleged assault began at Hotel ZaZa in Uptown Dallas in the early hours of Saturday, Jan. 30.

An argument over another girl allegedly led Manziel to take Crowley out of the hotel room and into the valet area to get his car. According to Lopez, she told police, "I was crying and begged the valet, 'Please don't let him take me. I'm scared for my life!'" Crowley told the police that after Manziel drove her to her car, she jumped out and hid in some bushes, where Manziel eventually found her.
    "He grabbed me by my hair and threw me back into the car and got back in himself," Crowley told the police, per News 8. "He hit me with his open hand on my left ear for jumping out of the car. I realized immediately that I could not hear out of that ear, and I still cannot today, two days later."

Crowley said Manziel may have been on drugs or having a psychotic breakdown, per News 8. They scuffled more in the car, with Crowley saying she hit Manziel several times while hoping to exit the vehicle, only to be shoved off, resulting in her hitting her head on the car window.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2613987-johnny-manziel-allegedly-told-ex-girlfriend-hed-kill-them-both-during-incident?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&ut m_campaign=editorial

Last Updated 8:38 PM, February 4, 2016 EST

+ Reply to Thread