+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATechTandF 2016 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. JQ Hart Advances to 400m Finals at IPC World Championships

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech sprinter Jaquvis Hart, representing the United States of America Thursday, won his semifinal heat and advanced to Friday’s finals of the 400m at the IPC World Championships at Suhaim Bin Hamad Stadium in Doha, Qatar.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Track. JQ Hart Advances to 400m Finals at IPC World Championships

Incredible!!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. WORLD CHAMPION! JQ Hart Wins Gold in Record-Setting Fashion

Louisiana Tech sprinter Jaquvis Hart shattered a championship record and won gold in the 400m (T47) finals at the IPC World Championships Friday at Suhaim Bin Hamad Stadium in Doha.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Track. WORLD CHAMPION! JQ Hart Wins Gold in Record-Setting Fashion

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post

Louisiana Tech sprinter Jaquvis Hart shattered a championship record and won gold in the 400m (T47) finals at the IPC World Championships Friday at Suhaim Bin Hamad Stadium in Doha.

More...

Discuss it here.
    Yes!! Awesome!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

WTG! Congrats.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    WTG! Congrats.
    This should be the type story Jimmy Watson is reporting in the S'port Times, not low attendance at Meet and Greet for our Basketball Coaches or our Baseball Coaches daughter signs to play for lsu. Noticing lately, we were getting daily coverage in football. Nothing in Fridays paper or lat week. Northwestern State gets as much coverage as we do.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    This should be the type story Jimmy Watson is reporting in the S'port Times, not low attendance at Meet and Greet for our Basketball Coaches or our Baseball Coaches daughter signs to play for lsu. Noticing lately, we were getting daily coverage in football. Nothing in Fridays paper or lat week. Northwestern State gets as much coverage as we do.
    The Times chooses not to run a majority of Isabella's articles (and it's much worse during basketball season) so we don't have more coverage than NWST. The Times also strips our TV info out of Isabella's articles when they do run them to make it look as if our games are not on TV.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Outstanding effort by JQ Hart- The World Champion!

Track. @LATechTandF 2016 News

Louisiana Tech head track and field coach Gary Stanley announced the program’s 2016 indoor track and field schedule including a slate of four meets hosted by Southeastern Conference teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Opens Indoor Season at LSU Friday

Louisiana Tech’s men’s and women’s indoor track and field teams will open the 2016 season Friday in Baton Rouge with the Purple Tiger Invitational hosted by LSU.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Adams, Maloney Claim Gold in Purple Tiger Invitational

Mia Adams picked up where she left off and Tramaine Maloney made a good first impression as Louisiana Tech opened the 2016 indoor track and field season at the Purple Tiger Invitational late Friday at the Bernie Mattox Field House in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Heads to Aggie Team Invitational Friday

Louisiana Tech’s track and field program returns to action Friday with the Aggie Team Invitational hosted by Texas A&M and broadcast on the SEC Network Plus (SECN+).

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Louisiana Tech Sweeps Long Jump Titles at Texas A&M

It was a clean sweep in the long jump for Louisiana Tech and a first place finish for the second week in a row for Mia Adams. The twin top billings helped Louisiana Tech to a third place finish on both the men and women’s side at Friday’s Aggie Team Invitational in College Station.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jarvis Gotch Named C-USA Athlete of the Week

Louisiana Tech redshirt senior Jarvis Gotch was named the Conference USA Athlete of the Week after setting a league-leading mark in the long jump over the weekend.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Announces 2016 Outdoor Schedule

Louisiana Tech head track and field coach Gary Stanley announced the program’s 2016 outdoor schedule highlighted by the Tech-hosted Jim Mize Invitational on March 18-19.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread