+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATechTandF 2016 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. @LATechTandF Men Ranked 48th in National Rankings

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

When Louisiana Tech’s track and field program competes at the Vanderbilt Invitational this weekend the team will not be able to slide under the radar. That is because LA Tech’s men vaulted to No. 48 in the national rankings released Monday by the U.S. Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA).

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. @LATechTandF to Compete at Vanderbilt Invitational Starting Friday

Louisiana Tech will face four teams ranked in the top 25 this weekend as Tech heads to Nashville, Tennessee for the Vanderbilt Invitational starting Friday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jarvis Gotch Second in Long Jump at Vanderbilt Invitational

Louisiana Tech senior Jarvis Gotch finished as the runner-up and recorded the fourth-best long jump mark in school history as action on the first day of the Vanderbilt Invitational wrapped up late Friday in Nashville.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. LA Tech Women Claim Gold in 4x400m Relay at Vanderbilt

Louisiana Tech’s women’s 4x400m relay claimed gold and Jarvis Gotch was the top collegian in the 60m dash with the fourth-fastest time in school history as action wrapped up at the Vanderbilt Invitational late Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Track. LA Tech Women Claim Gold in 4x400m Relay at Vanderbilt

Excellent

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Track. LA Tech Women Claim Gold in 4x400m Relay at Vanderbilt

Great job, congrats Techsters!

Track. @LATechTandF Men Ranked 52nd Nationally

Louisiana Tech’s men and women moved up in the regional rankings while the men’s team entered the first week of February ranked 52nd nationally.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jarvis Gotch Named C-USA Athlete of the Week

Louisiana Tech redshirt senior Jarvis Gotch was honored by Conference USA again as he was named the league’s Field Co-Athlete of the Week following his performance at the Vanderbilt Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Makes First of Three Trips to Birmingham Friday

Louisiana Tech’s track and field program will make the first of what will hopefully be three consecutive trips to Birmingham, Alabama Friday for the Samford Invitational at the CrossPlex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Gotch, Maloney Claim Gold at Samford Invitational

Louisiana Tech’s Jarvis Gotch and Tramaine Maloney both set meet records and claimed gold in the 60m dash and 60m hurdles, respectively, at Friday’s Samford Invitational held at the Birmingham CrossPlex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Begins Conference USA Indoor Championships Wednesday

Championship week is already here. For Louisiana Tech's track and field program, that is. LA Tech will head to Birmingham, Alabama this week for the 2016 Conference USA Indoor Track and Field Championships at the CrossPlex beginning Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Hicks Ties C-USA Championship Record in 60m Prelims

Louisiana Tech sprinter Jermey Hicks tied a Conference USA championship meet record and shattered a school record in the 60m dash prelims on the first day of action at the C-USA Indoor Track and Field Championships at the CrossPlex in Birmingham.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Meet Notes: C-USA Championships Day One

Notes

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Hicks Claims Gold at C-USA Championships

Louisiana Tech racked up three medals in the final day of competition – led by Jermey Hicks winning gold in the 60m dash – as action wrapped up Thursday evening at the 2016 Conference USA Indoor Track and Field Championships at the CrossPlex in Birmingham.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Post-Meet Notes: C-USA Indoor Championships

Notes

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread