+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: @LATechTandF 2016 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. @LATechTandF Set for Leon Johnson NSU Invitational

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After back-to-back meets in Texas, Louisiana Tech’s track and field program returns to The Pelican State for three consecutive meets starting with the Leon Johnson NSU Invitational hosted by Northwestern State in Natchitoches.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Track. Jordan Patrick in Second Midway through Decathlon at Leon Johnson NSU Invitati

Halfway through the decathlon competition at the Leon Johnson NSU Invitational hosted by Northwestern State in Natchitoches, Louisiana Tech’s Jordan Patrick is in second place as the first day of competition came to a close Friday evening.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Places 14 on the Podium on Final Day of Leon Johnson NSU Invitati

Louisiana Tech turned in 14 performances that garnered podium (top three) finishes as action wrapped up on the final day of the Leon Johnson NSU Invitational hosted by Northwestern State in Natchitoches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Heads to Southeastern Lion Invitational

For Louisiana Tech, this weekend’s track and field competition is not a state championship meet but it may have the appearance of one. LA Tech will face nearly every Louisiana-based university in Hammond at the Southeastern Lion Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Claims Five Wins at Southeastern Lion Invitational

Louisiana Tech recorded five wins and had 27 different marks score as Tech wrapped up action at the Southeastern Lion Invitational late Saturday in Hammond.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. National Powerhouses, World Championship Medalists Await LA Tech at LSU

Louisiana Tech will test itself against the best in the nation and the world Saturday at the LSU Alumni Gold with a meet featuring 16 NCAA Champions, 36 All-Americans and two World Championship medalists past and present at the Bernie Moore Track Stadium in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. McDonald Wins, Hicks with Huge PR at LSU Alumni Gold

Janiel recorded her second win in as many weeks and Jermey Hicks ran the nation’s ninth-fastest 100m dash time as Louisiana Tech posted 27 top-10 finishes at the LSU Alumni Gold meet Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jermey Hicks Named C-USA Track Athlete of the Week

Louisiana Tech sprinter Jermey Hicks was named the Conference USA Track Athlete of the Week Tuesday after running the third-fastest 100m dash time at the LSU Alumni Gold.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Sweeps Long Jumps at Jace LaCoste Invitational

Call it a clean sweep for Louisiana Tech’s long jumpers. Both Jarrett Samuels and Mia Adams finished the day atop the podium after the long jumps as LA Tech competed a the Mississippi State-hosted Jace LaCoste Invitational at the Mike Sanders Track Complex in Starkville Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. @LATechTandF Opens Competition at C-USA Championships Thursday

For the entire season, track and field athletes focus on marks, rather than places, with the goal of setting an NCAA Preliminary Championship qualifying mark. But for the next week, it is about place and reaching the podium when Louisiana Tech heads to the 2016 Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships beginning Thursday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jordan Patrick in Seventh Midway Through C-USA Championship Decathlon

Jordan Patrick set two new personal best marks Thursday and finished the halfway point of the decathlon in seventh place as action at the 2016 Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships got to a wet, delayed start in Murfreesboro.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Jordan Patrick Sets School Record at C-USA Championships

It was a record-setting day for Louisiana Tech decathlete Jordan Patrick. The redshirt freshman set career best marks in all five remaining decathlon events to power his way to a new school record in the decathlon as action wrapped up on the second day of the Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships in Murfreesboro late Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Post-Meet Notes

Notes

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Sprinters, Hurdlers Advance to C-USA Championship Finals for LA Tech

Louisiana Tech’s Jarrett Samuels and Janiel McDonald each recorded fifth-place finishes in the long jump while Jermey Hicks and Tramaine Maloney each advanced as action wrapped up on the third day of the Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships in Murfreesboro.

More...

Discuss it here.

Track. Tramaine Maloney Claims Silver at C-USA Championships

Tramaine Maloney claimed silver and three Louisiana Tech student-athletes claimed bronze as action wrapped up at the Conference USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships late Sunday in Murfreesboro.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread