+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Football Schedule (with TV/Streaming Info) & Future Schedules

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 2016 Football Schedule (with TV/Streaming Info) & Future Schedules

Tech UNT USM Rice UTSA UTEP UAB
    FAU FAU @ Tech UNT @ FAU xx xx xx xx xx
    Charlotte @ charlotte xx xx xx xx @ charlotte Charlotte @ UAB
    FIU xx xx FIU @ USM xx UTSA @ FIU xx xx
    MTSU xx xx xx MTSU @ Rice xx xx UAB @ MTSU
    WKU xx xx USM @ WKU xx @ UTSA @ UTEP xx
    Marshall @ Marshall xx xx xx @ UTSA @ UTEP/Marshall xx
    ODU xx ODU @ UNT xx Rice @ ODU xx xx xx

Possibilities: Tech @Charlotte or Marshall; FAU or Marshall @ Tech

my powers of deduction

leaks: http://csnbbs.com/thread-802271-page-2.html

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

It's time for Marshall and LA Tech to meet on the football field.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

FAU fan is reporting they heard they are coming to Ruston.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    FAU fan is reporting they heard they are coming to Ruston.
    Charlotte xx xx xx xx Charlotte @ UAB
    WKU xx xx USM @ WKU xx xx
    Marshall xx xx xx xx

Possibilities:
    Tech @ Charlotte or Marshall
    UTEP @ Charlotte or Marshall
    WKU @ UTSA or UTEP
    Marshall @ UTSA or @/vs. UTEP

If Tech @ Charlotte, then...
    Charlotte Tech @ Charlotte xx xx xx xx xx Charlotte @ UAB
    WKU xx xx USM @ WKU xx xx WKU @ UTEP xx
    Marshall xx xx xx xx Marshall @ UTSA UTEP @ Marshall xx

if Tech @ Marshall
    Charlotte xx xx xx xx xx UTEP @ Charlotte Charlotte @ UAB
    WKU xx xx USM @ WKU xx xx
    Marshall Tech @ Marshall xx xx xx xx

WKU @ UTSA/UTEP
    Marshall @ UTSA/UTEP

Puppy ptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her game

If Tech knows the 2017 Conference USA home opponents (especially if the east team is Marshall or FAU), why don't they release the home opponents now? I think Marshall or FAU (especially with the Kiffin hire) would generate tremendous fan interest. That combined with Mississippi State, South Alabama, NSU, or the usual West cast of characters. I realize the focus is on the bowl, but tie them into each other with promotional offers.

Quote Originally Posted by ptaylor View Post
    If Tech knows the 2017 Conference USA home opponents (especially if the east team is Marshall or FAU), why don't they release the home opponents now? I think Marshall or FAU (especially with the Kiffin hire) would generate tremendous fan interest. That combined with Mississippi State, South Alabama, NSU, or the usual West cast of characters. I realize the focus is on the bowl, but tie them into each other with promotional offers.
    "That's not who we are"

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

No CUSA school has announced its 2017 football schedule (to my knowledge).

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

The schedules have probably just been agreed to in principle by the ADs and won't become official until finalized at the C-USA winter meetings next month.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    No CUSA school has announced its 2017 football schedule (to my knowledge).
    none have announced dates, but many have announced their opponents

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...215-story.html
    The Owls will host non-conference opponents Navy (Sept. 2) and Bethune-Cookman (Sept. 16) at FAU Stadium. Conference USA foes Florida International, Middle Tennessee State, Marshall and North Texas will also visit.
    FAU travels to Wisconsin (Sept. 9) and Buffalo (Sept. 23) out of conference and will also go to Western Kentucky, Old Dominion, Charlotte and Louisiana Tech during Conference USA play.
    UAB
    Rick KarleVerified account@RickKarle

@CoachBillClark tells me it may be 3 yrs before he faces @Lane_Kiffin & @FAU_Football as Charlotte & MTSU are crossover games in '17 & '18.
    https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...ORIES_ID=35901
    FIU's 2017 home schedule features six home games, with non-conference matchups against Alcorn State and Tulane, as well as C-USA foes Western Kentucky, Charlotte, Old Dominion & UTSA.
    http://pilotonline.com/sports/colleg...1bc95932e.html
    the Monarchs will play Rice and North Texas in 2017 and 2018, coaches said Monday at Conference USA’s media outing .

Puppy ptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her gameptaylor is on top of his/her game

I guess my main point is that whatever Tech can do to generate excitement for next year needs to have already begun. Press box helps. If they know the home opponents, let everyone know. I think many will be in for a sticker shock with the price of season tickets next year. Accustomed to a 5 game home schedule, now have a 7 game schedule including a SEC team. Tie in some promotional offers combined bowl and 2017 season tickets.

I guess my main point is that whatever Tech can do to generate excitement for next year needs to have already begun. Press box helps. If they know the home opponents, let everyone know. I think many will be in for a sticker shock with the price of season tickets next year. Accustomed to a 5 game home schedule, now have a 7 game schedule including a SEC team. Tie in some promotional offers combined bowl and 2017 season tickets.
    We agree. Mailers should be out now. However, I think they are focused on selling Bowl tickets and will hopefully shift to 2017

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be cold in my grave before Marshall or ODU come play in Ruston.

Charlotte is hearing they are not playing Tech. The coach said Southern Miss and UAB. No confirmation yet, but sounds like at Marshall for us.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I'm going to be cold in my grave before Marshall or ODU come play in Ruston.
    Whelp, if T1 is right, let's hope your prognostication is false (Though I prefer ODU in Ruston, I want revenge!)

+ Reply to Thread