+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Impressive in 69-51 Road Win

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Old Rivals Meet in Norfolk Thursday Night

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Two of the winningest programs in the history of women's basketball will square off Thursday at 6 p.m. CT when Louisiana Tech faces Old Dominion at the Ted Constant Convocation Center in Conference USA action.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Old Rivals Meet in Norfolk Thursday Night

Go Techsters! This will be on TV before the men's game. We need to steal some of these road wins!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

I wish I knew who to credit for writing this article. After being outrebounded by USM 50-29 last week, the writer offers without a blink, "Head coach Tyler Summitt and Co. will look to rebound after its 69-59 loss at Southern Miss on Saturday..."

Thank you, anonymous, for that pithy chuckle.

----

Darn! At home I'd have choice of two channels to watch the game, but I'm in the northeast tonight.
    Go Lady Techsters! Literally and figuratively... rebound tonight!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    I wish I knew who to credit for writing this article. After being outrebounded by USM 50-29 last week, the writer offers without a blink, "Head coach Tyler Summitt and Co. will look to rebound after its 69-59 loss at Southern Miss on Saturday..."

Thank you, anonymous, for that pithy chuckle.

----

Darn! At home I'd have choice of two channels to watch the game, but I'm in the northeast tonight.
    Go Lady Techsters! Literally and figuratively... rebound tonight!
    Didn't even catch that.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

ODU is the one team I love to hate. Since the Lieberman days.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    ODU is the one team I love to hate. Since the Lieberman days.
    I agree.......... Although, they most mirror us in many ways in WBB.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Game TIME...Go Techsters!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

LeBlanc scores first 2 pts of game .. Techsters leading 2-0
    Make that 4-0 after Pumroy gets bucket!

ODU gets first 2 pts at 5:28 left in 1st QTR!
    Time out..
    4:48
    Techsters leading 8-2

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

What's happening BD?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

12-9 end of 1st

12-9 score at end of 1st QTR...
    Techsters got sloppy down the stretch but lead by 3!

Is Anthony playing?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Is Anthony playing?
    I think I heard her name. I'll keep an ear out.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Last year the Monarchs pulled off a 72-71 win on a last second three-pointer

1994 except then it was a different team and higher stakes. Wonder if the shot was made before time expired. It certainly wasn't against North Carolina. That still bothers me as it is probably the last time the Techsters will be playing for a National Championship.

+ Reply to Thread