+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Impressive in 69-51 Road Win

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. Old Rivals Meet in Norfolk Thursday Night

Congrats Techsters.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Hopefully we have found a rotation that works and can build consistency

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Impressive in 69-51 Road Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Thursday night the Lady Techsters came close, leading from start to finish in defeating Old Dominion 69-51 before 1,718 fans at the Ted Constant Convocation Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

They looked really good last night and played solid the whole game! Wingate was Wingate. Pumroy was on fire in the first half! Missing Anthony, but the down time might be good for her. She has a LOT of talent - just plays a little out of control at times. I think we can take Charlotte, if we play our game!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

That was a great win to read about when I got in late last night! Wish I could have seen it. Sounds like our girls are continuing to work their way up this complicated learning curve, enough so now that they're beginning to reconnect with the game skills that initially earned their invitation to join the Lady Techster family.

I'm sure we have more ups & downs to experience. Improvement of basketball teams seldom seems to follow straight line trends.

Odd that football teams, with many more "moving parts" often do improve steadily and predictably. Maybe it's the amount of practice time between games during the season. [?]

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Impressive in 69-51 Road Win

much better

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Impressive in 69-51 Road Win

I'm excited to see LeBlanc starting to make her presence felt. She was two rebounds from having a double-double. I picked her as my player to watch at the beginning of the year. She got extra minutes due to Anthony be out.

I disappointed in Davenport. Seems she is suffering from the sophomore slump. She only played 10 minutes last night.

All and all, a great effort by the Techsters.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    They looked really good last night and played solid the whole game! Wingate was Wingate. Pumroy was on fire in the first half! Missing Anthony, but the down time might be good for her. She has a LOT of talent - just plays a little out of control at times. I think we can take Charlotte, if we play our game!
    Excellent!

+ Reply to Thread