+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Late Rally Falls Short for @LATechWBB

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Charlotte W. Basketball. Late Rally Falls Short for @LATechWBB

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Two teams coming off impressive wins meet Saturday at Halton Arena when Louisiana Tech faces Charlotte at 6 p.m. CT in Conference USA action.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy allpaul Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeallpaul Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeallpaul Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeallpaul Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeallpaul Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeallpaul Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeallpaul Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Takes on High-Powered Charlotte Saturday

Has Anthony been injured, in academic trouble, or just in the doghouse?

Puppy PaPaBuddha is an unknown PaPaBuddha's Avatar

Someone in another thread said she was out do to a possible concussion sustained in practice.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaBuddha View Post
    Someone in another thread said she was out do to a possible concussion sustained in practice.
    That is correct. She is with the team, though, and will possibly play tonight.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Late Rally Falls Short for @LATechWBB

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Trailing by double digits with less than four minutes to play, Louisiana Tech rallied late but the Lady Techsters came up just short in falling 63-58 to Charlotte before 821 fans at Halton Arena Saturday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We got real close at the end and had a chance to put it into OT. We had some runs that got us to within 3 severaly times. It is going to be an up and down year for sure. Charlotte wiped the floor with Southern Miss, so this is an improvement. Now, we will see if we can play better in the TAC. We are going to have to start stronger like we did at ODU to win games this year. At times, I thought we were going to pull that out last night, though.

https://www.facebook.com/LATechWBB/v...6462499750083/

+ Reply to Thread