+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Sources: Conference USA TV - ESPN, CBS SN, ASN, beIN Sports, 5th TBA

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Sources: Conference USA TV - ESPN, CBS SN, ASN, beIN Sports

If you are one of those people that have "cut the cord" both ESPN and BeIn sports are on Sling TV.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    If you are one of those people that have "cut the cord" both ESPN and BeIn sports are on Sling TV.
    For the older farts like me...how do I get SlingTV? I assume I begin with wifi (which is what I'm getting KILLED on with Comcast).

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    For the older farts like me...how do I get SlingTV? I assume I begin with wifi (which is what I'm getting KILLED on with Comcast).
    There are several different platforms that support it. Obviously you can get it on your mobile devices like iPad, cell phone. But you can also get it on an XBox1 if you have kids and have forked over money for one of those. They also work on Chromecast, Apple TV, ROKU, Amazon Fire TV as well. One cool deal they have is if you sign up with them they will give you a Roku for free. We had it on our Kids Xbox1 and on an Amazon Fire Stick on the TV in our bedroom.

IIRC you can get ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, SEC Network, BeIn, ESPN U, and a few other minor sports channels I never watch. IIRC only ESPN and ESPN 2 come with the package. The other sports channels are part of the sports package which costs an extra $5 a month.

Also I "heard" they just added Fox Sports 1. you might want to research that though because I XLD my service a few months ago and now use DirectTV. It wasn't a bad deal though. I just got a really good deal for the DirectTV.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

There are several different platforms that support it. Obviously you can get it on your mobile devices like iPad, cell phone. But you can also get it on an XBox1 if you have kids and have forked over money for one of those. They also work on Chromecast, Apple TV, ROKU, Amazon Fire TV as well. One cool deal they have is if you sign up with them they will give you a Roku for free.
    Slow down a little...I don't have unlimited data on my phone service. I need wifi correct?

I don't mind paying for a device that will prevent me from paying for wifi.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Yes, you need internet.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Yes, you need internet.
    Comcast has us by the short hairs.

I just updated my original post MD but JuBru is definitely correct. You need internet and quality will depend on how good your internet is too.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Where was Tech and Taylor mentioned? Or is the lack of either your rub?
    Exactly. Trent Taylor wasn't mentioned. Taylor runs circles around Cornelius. It's a slap in the face to Tech that Taylor wasn't mentioned in a Shreveport Times article about local kids to watch. That writer is an SEC hack who thinks we play in the minor leagues with NWST.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

There are several different platforms that support it. Obviously you can get it on your mobile devices like iPad, cell phone. But you can also get it on an XBox1 if you have kids and have forked over money for one of those. They also work on Chromecast, Apple TV, ROKU, Amazon Fire TV as well. One cool deal they have is if you sign up with them they will give you a Roku for free. We had it on our Kids Xbox1 and on an Amazon Fire Stick on the TV in our bedroom.

IIRC you can get ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, SEC Network, BeIn, ESPN U, and a few other minor sports channels I never watch. IIRC only ESPN and ESPN 2 come with the package. The other sports channels are part of the sports package which costs an extra $5 a month.

Also I "heard" they just added Fox Sports 1. you might want to research that though because I XLD my service a few months ago and now use DirectTV. It wasn't a bad deal though. I just got a really good deal for the DirectTV.
    Fs1 is a separate package than espn - basically same package w/o espn disney.

Sling also has a world sports package for you suddenlink folks w/o beIN

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Als playstation vue has most sports channels (except cbs sports net) but you can't get on Roku

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Comcast has us by the short hairs.
    They all do. We need a real, true internet service provider in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Exactly. Trent Taylor wasn't mentioned. Taylor runs circles around Cornelius. It's a slap in the face to Tech that Taylor wasn't mentioned in a Shreveport Times article about local kids to watch. That writer is an SEC hack who thinks we play in the minor leagues with NWST.
    I'll just say I disagree that article supports your claim of bias.

Because they chose to completely ignore him?...the most productive college player from the area?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

They all do. We need a real, true internet service provider in this country.

You can't be serious. Shreveport takes every opportunity they can to snub, belittle, or completely ignore LA Tech. That's why I would never spend a dime of my money in that shit show of a town.

Because they chose to completely ignore him?...the most productive college player from the area?
    Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    You can't be serious. Shreveport takes every opportunity they can to snub, belittle, or completely ignore LA Tech. That's why I would never spend a dime of my money in that shit show of a town.
    I agree a bias exist. But I don't agree the article is an example of it.

I agree a bias exist. But I don't agree the article is an example of it.
    You are using the same excuse they would use when confronted...

"this article was not about local kids who went to small schools"

+ Reply to Thread