+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts Owls Saturday for We Back Pat Night

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Completes Sweep of Florida Schools

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Tyler Summitt knew heading into Saturday night's league match-up against Florida Atlantic that it would come down to defending the three-point line if his Lady Techster team wanted to pick up its second straight win.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Post Game Quotes

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

FAU

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts Owls Saturday for We Back Pat Night

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    In conference play, the teams haven't won on the same night
    Exactly....... It is so frustrating to be celebrating one and discouraged on the other. I am going back and forth on All Access and I can't get two wins in the same night.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

We have a 6'4" junior who played 5 minutes last night. I'm beginning to wonder if there is something going on similar to what Wingate went through last year. If Moten would step up and do what a center should be doing. ...
    Well, just imagine.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

How was the attendance?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    How was the attendance?
    Box score said 2116. Wasn't there so can't say how loud they were.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Box score said 2116. Wasn't there so can't say how loud they were.
    Thanks!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Crowd looked decent on All Access.... I think that number is pretty accurate.

As for Moten, my hopes were high coming in this year. She can make some pretty moves at times, but isn't as physical as I would like to see in the post.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Crowd looked decent on All Access.... I think that number is pretty accurate.

As for Moten, my hopes were high coming in this year. She can make some pretty moves at times, but isn't as physical as I would like to see in the post.
    Maybe she's a Ralph Sampson, a finesse player in a tall body.
    Or maybe she needs a word from Leigh Anne Tuohy, LOL!

If someone could ask Mickie about Moten, her initial expression would probably tell us the answer, regardless of the words that followed.

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    Maybe she's a Ralph Sampson, a finesse player in a tall body.
    Or maybe she needs a word from Leigh Anne Tuohy, LOL!

If someone could ask Mickie about Moten, her initial expression would probably tell us the answer, regardless of the words that followed.
    True..... I think Mickie has tried her best to make her into a strong post player. When she does make the moves, the ball only goes in about 50% of the time. I still have hope, though. She is tall enough to work on our "lob the ball over the heads of others" to her game, but she has to grab it and put it in........

Moten also had 33 blocked shots last year. Curiouser and curiouser.

+ Reply to Thread