+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 13 Hours

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up 13 Hours

The movie 13 Hours is a must see for every American!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: 13 Hours

Got into a rather interesting discussion with some younger folks this week. Some of them are not yet voting age, I'm guessing they are about 14-16 yrs old, high schoolers, and there were a few college age as well. But, the consensus among them is this; they support Hillary "because she cares more about them and people like them." We discussed a lot of the issues from the economy to national security, and on some issues, they had a middle-of-the-road, or even a right-of-center viewpoint. But! on whether such things as Benghazi matter, the consensus is it doesn't matter. One young girl (age 14, because she told me her age) said "I did not know anyone involved in this Benghazi thingy. They weren't from here (Natchitoches), they weren't members of MY [emphasized by her] family so.....I don't care anything about it." She'll be able to vote in 4 years. This is a peak at the attitude of most democrapic supporters. It's all about them, what the guv-mint does FOR them. Nothing else matters. Not who pays for it. Not what is good for America. Nope. Just what's in it for them.

And that is why obummer, Hillary, and that ilk can literally do anything and it won't affect the vote of 49% of the American electorate, the hardcore leftists and their blind followers of leeches.

Let's try this:

cut off all welfare benefits, ALL of it, food stamps included. Then when the leeches starve to death, or engage in food riots and they are shot down by police and the national guard, and some bleeding-heart libtard rants about the social injustice, just respond: "Did I know any of those people? Were they members of MY [with emphasis] family? If not....then I don't care."

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 13 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Got into a rather interesting discussion with some younger folks this week. Some of them are not yet voting age, I'm guessing they are about 14-16 yrs old, high schoolers, and there were a few college age as well. But, the consensus among them is this; they support Hillary "because she cares more about them and people like them." We discussed a lot of the issues from the economy to national security, and on some issues, they had a middle-of-the-road, or even a right-of-center viewpoint. But! on whether such things as Benghazi matter, the consensus is it doesn't matter. One young girl (age 14, because she told me her age) said "I did not know anyone involved in this Benghazi thingy. They weren't from here (Natchitoches), they weren't members of MY [emphasized by her] family so.....I don't care anything about it." She'll be able to vote in 4 years. This is a peak at the attitude of most democrapic supporters. It's all about them, what the guv-mint does FOR them. Nothing else matters. Not who pays for it. Not what is good for America. Nope. Just what's in it for them.

And that is why obummer, Hillary, and that ilk can literally do anything and it won't affect the vote of 49% of the American electorate, the hardcore leftists and their blind followers of leeches.

Let's try this:

cut off all welfare benefits, ALL of it, food stamps included. Then when the leeches starve to death, or engage in food riots and they are shot down by police and the national guard, and some bleeding-heart libtard rants about the social injustice, just respond: "Did I know any of those people? Were they members of MY [with emphasis] family? If not....then I don't care."
    This would be an understandable position were the physical extent of her govt the Natchitoches metro area.

+ Reply to Thread