+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The rest of the schedule

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

The rest of the schedule

We have 13 games left with 7 being at home. How do you think we will finish?

I'm hoping to win the rest of our home games and a couple on the road. Maybe wishing is a better word. We have to win at least 7 to have a winning record. That's a must.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The rest of the schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    We have 13 games left with 7 being at home. How do you think we will finish?

I'm hoping to win the rest of our home games and a couple on the road. Maybe wishing is a better word. We have to win at least 7 to have a winning record. That's a must.
    I think we will get back on the winning side. I hope to finish in the top 4 and get a good seed in the CUSA tournament! WKU is looking really good.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I think we will get back on the winning side. I hope to finish in the top 4 and get a good seed in the CUSA tournament! WKU is looking really good.
    A change to tournament format for this year: the top 6 get a first round bye

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

The way things stand now I think we can finish a game over 500. That being said, either we're at a turning point, because we have good momentum, or this is a flash in the pan. But that's what I think.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

As we're playing now, we're a tough team to prepare against. They can never plan to win by taking away this or that, because no one knows when we make take that away from ourselves! We can beat you or lose to you a dozen, unpredictable ways.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    As we're playing now, we're a tough team to prepare against. They can never plan to win by taking away this or that, because no one knows when we make take that away from ourselves! We can beat you or lose to you a dozen, unpredictable ways.
    That is SO true! hahahaha

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

That's a reflection on coaching.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    That's a reflection on coaching.
    LOL!
    Yep, as soon as "the boy" figures out what he needs to do is tell the team to rebound, shoot 46% from the field, defend the three, eliminate turnovers, transition quickly on defense, and hit their free throws... ALL in the SAME game,
    that's when we'll finally see consistent basketball from these girls.

I do believe coaches are as dumb as my parents were back when I was a teenager.

LOL!
    Yep, as soon as "the boy" figures out what he needs to do is tell the team to rebound, shoot 46% from the field, defend the three, eliminate turnovers, transition quickly on defense, and hit their free throws... ALL in the SAME game,
    that's when we'll finally see consistent basketball from these girls.

I do believe coaches are as dumb as my parents were back when I was a teenager.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Last year we were 9-5 in conference play going into the Old Dominion game. We loss heartbreaker and finish up 10-8 in conference play. The game on Sunday is so important and has a similar to the ODU game from a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Last year we were 9-5 in conference play going into the Old Dominion game. We loss heartbreaker and finish up 10-8 in conference play. The game on Sunday is so important and has a similar to the ODU game from a year ago.
    I agree..... This is a big one. Southern Miss has beaten us already, as well. However, we beat ODU badly and they beat Southern Miss right before they played us. It is our own consistency that we need to be focused on...

For those of you that haven't seen this, I really like what Summit states in this interview. Toward the end, he talks about the types of players he is recruiting and eludes to the mess he inherited. He will remind you of Barmore and his Mom in what he states and I have no doubt that is whom he is speaking of when he says what his "mentors: have told him (plus a little DeMoss, as well):
    https://youtu.be/NcErtnmTmsw

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Thanks Champ. I enjoy watching these interviews. Wish there was some way to hear the questions being asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Thanks Champ. I enjoy watching these interviews. Wish there was some way to hear the questions being asked.
    I agree..... I wish they would put a mic in the hands of those asking the questions.

Would really like to see us go on a 4 or 5 game win streak right now. Have to take care of USM at home and then UTSA and UTEP on the road. Can't overlook the Roadrunners but will have to play the best game so far to beat the Miners.

+ Reply to Thread