+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Davenport Loves High Tops and High Heels

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Davenport Loves High Tops and High Heels

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech senior guard Brooke Pumroy’s house is cluttered with beauty products. And they don’t even belong to her, or her roommate.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Davenport Loves High Tops and High Heels

GREAT, INSIGHTFUL story, good to get to know more about "T." Always have enjoyed watching her play, looking forward to Sunday.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I love these stories.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I love these stories.
    I do too! It is so great to have a social media that really gives us some insight!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I hope that everyone can wrap their heads around how blessed we are as a program to have Tyler and his staff with us, I am not just saying that for wins and losses because the wins are about to come and they are gonna come in waves.
    He is leading by example and he and his staff are shaping and molding our program, the wins are gonna come but he is changing these kids lives and at the same time they are changing his and ours along the way!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I hope that everyone can wrap their heads around how blessed we are as a program to have Tyler and his staff with us, I am not just saying that for wins and losses because the wins are about to come and they are gonna come in waves.
    He is leading by example and he and his staff are shaping and molding our program, the wins are gonna come but he is changing these kids lives and at the same time they are changing his and ours along the way!!!!!
    I totally agree with you!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Great post. We appreciate and respect your input. Like most of us, we want to win now. We are starting to see how far down the program was. I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Great post. We appreciate and respect your input. Like most of us, we want to win now. We are starting to see how far down the program was. I believe.
    Yep, I think we could call it re-building a program - not a season.

+ Reply to Thread