+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Defense Dominates USM, 72-37

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts USM Sunday at Noon

Good game but we can still play better,but today we got a glimpse of what is on the way for us on a regular basis.
    BTW in case we were wanting to get UTEP attention, we have their full undivided attention now.
    Trust me their coach is thinking who the hell woke them up!!!!!!!!! lol

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I'm a buyer all the way. I say Tyler has figured out an answer to Jenkins and she sits out the last few minutes of the second quarter with her second foul.
    Well I was a winner all around on the buy side. I guess Jenkins is a no call since she never got a second foul.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I would sure like to hear Tyler's post game speech. Can someone request they put it on YouTube?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I would sure like to hear Tyler's post game speech. Can someone request they put it on YouTube?
    I listened to it. Apparently, he got their attention this week by kicking them all out of practice and making them run the stadium. He is one tough coach!!!! He was pleased with the effort today, but still had some things that he wants them to improve - always. He really complimented Sweets for her defense against Jenkins.

To sum it up, he was pleased but it still is not good enough.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

WTG Techsters !

When they play like they did today, I'm thinking, "NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! "
    Ok, ok, give me 24 hours to come back down to earth.

Next week is huge. Can't overlook UTSA, but playing UTEP on the road will tell us a lot. Go Girls!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Defense Dominates USM, 72-37

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Brandi Wingate scored 20 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Louisiana Tech to a 72-37 win over Southern Miss Sunday at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Post Game Quotes

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Post Southern Miss

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

What a pleasant thing to come home to after church today! Sad I couldn't have been there (not a fan of Sunday games)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    What a pleasant thing to come home to after church today! Sad I couldn't have been there (not a fan of Sunday games)
    I got to watch it as well. I love the way Tyler has our Ladies playing again. Great job gals!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I got to watch it as well. I love the way Tyler has our Ladies playing again. Great job gals!
    We REALLY got after them on defense and the glass. Wonderful intensity. With us up 65-31 and under 5 minutes to go, as USM was bringing the ball across the mid court line, I noticed Kierra Anthony down low in an intense defensive stance clapping her hands just waiting to get after them. Electric energy! Focused and intense until the very end, never let up even with a big lead. Ya gotta love it!

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

The team is looking good. Hard to argue with what we saw today. Keep it up.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

That was a fun game to watch! Hopefully there will be more like that. We may not be where we want at the end of the year, but at least we have made a lot of progress from last year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    That was a fun game to watch! Hopefully there will be more like that. We may not be where we want at the end of the year, but at least we have made a lot of progress from last year.
    Exactly...... Now, we have to see if they can be consistent. It will come, but we don't know if it will be this year or not. In any case, yesterday showed what we CAN do. UTEP and WKU definitely have the edge this year, but I just hope for continued improvement and the intensity that we saw yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread