+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flash Marketing Again?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Flash Marketing Again?

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    I think he is doing OK.
    That's all you got?

I've been specific in my problems with him. I held out on judgement until he had two years under his belt.

-He oversaw the completion of SEZ. Didn't really raise any more money, but I'll give him credit for that one.
    -Good job of scheduling Southern in football.

Those are really the two biggest deals for him. What excites you about the job he is doing.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Here's what it took in TYLERTECHSAS' day to get people to the TAC:
    Heck, in my day at TECH (70's) the games scheduled that week at Memorial were written in colored chalk on the sidewalks around campus (outside dorms , the two cafeterias, and the in the quad. And the students showed up en-mass!

Just saying...

Granted, Tyler was at Tech during the horse and buggy days, when there were no moving picture shows, no "on-the'line" activities, etc. To be clear, I am not criticizing--just making an observation.
    Well, RA's also put fliers under the dorm doors for the big games and concerts.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

And, Tyler, don't forget Nick Medica always standing at the doors of Memorial Gym and shaking your hand and making you feel like you owned the place when you walked in.....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    And, Tyler, don't forget Nick Medica always standing at the doors of Memorial Gym and shaking your hand and making you feel like you owned the place when you walked in.....
    I always thought we did.

And I remember having to slip around the Fire Marshall back then as well.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Heck, in my day at TECH (70's) the games scheduled that week at Memorial were written in colored caulk on the sidewalks around campus (outside dorms , the two cafeterias, and the in the quad. And the students showed up en-mass!

Just saying...
    That's because we had cheerleaders back then.......oh wait......

Heck, in my day at TECH (70's) the games scheduled that week at Memorial were written in colored caulk on the sidewalks around campus (outside dorms , the two cafeterias, and the in the quad. And the students showed up en-mass!

Just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    That's because we had cheerleaders back then.......oh wait......
    Good point.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Here's what it took in TYLERTECHSAS' day to get people to the TAC:
    There was no TAC in TT's day.

Just saying...
    Exactly but I was going to let Maverick keep thinking I was younger.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Nice catch. I didn't even think of that!

Exactly but I was going to let Maverick keep thinking I was younger.

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Do Duke fans need to be constantly marketed to, or no one shows up for home games?

Just asking.....
    If, over the next 5 years, we can win a national champion and finish no worse than Sweet 16 in March Madness there'll be no need for Tech to constantly market Its basketball program either. ESPN, FOX Sports, Sports Illustrated, etc will do it for us.

Just sayin'...

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    That's all you got?

I've been specific in my problems with him. I held out on judgement until he had two years under his belt.

-He oversaw the completion of SEZ. Didn't really raise any more money, but I'll give him credit for that one.
    -Good job of scheduling Southern in football.

Those are really the two biggest deals for him. What excites you about the job he is doing.

Hired men's and women's basketball coaches, Baseball coach, softball coach?...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBark View Post
    Hired men's and women's basketball coaches, Baseball coach, softball coach?...
    Yes, he did. Certainly not negatives, but other than great character people not proven hires quite yet.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

They were building the TAC in my senior year.

Old Memorial served nicely....back in the day.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    He made an impression on generations of Tech fans

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Do students listen to KLPI anymore?

+ Reply to Thread