+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech history question?

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

Tech history question?

I've got no idea where to post this...so dawg pit it is! Does anyone know what the seating capacity was of the "Tech Stadium" that existed before Joe Aillet Stadium? I can't seem to find a answer on the interwebz.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Tech history question?

I think it was 8K. 5K on one side and 3K on the other.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech history question?

I thought it was about 6K. Student side (east) was the old bleachers that sat by the track for years. That side didn't hold more than about 1.5 to 2k. If you wanted a seat for a 7:30 game you had to be there about 6:00 or earlier.

+ Reply to Thread