+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Ruby Richie Living a Dream

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Ruby Richie Living a Dream

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech senior guard Ruby Richie is a monster in the weight room and a leader on the court for this year's Lady Techster team.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Ruby Richie Living a Dream

If you read the article I'm sure you caught this, yet another peek into how bad things were last season in comparison to this year:

“We’re definitely more of a family,” Ruby said. “It’s easy for any of us to be together and have a good time. Last year you couldn’t have two people in the same room without an argument breaking out.”

What I hope fans will take away from this is that the coaching staff will always protect the privacy of the players and publicly present the program in the best possible light. Sometimes the coaches can't stand in front of the microphones and tell us why the team is underperforming, even when they know why. For the moment, they will only tell us what they determine is helpful for the players to have heard repeated in public.

Last season I guess we all wondered why such gifted athletes--senior athletes--could never seem to perform well together two games in a row. But the head coach's job is not to keep the fans informed. He's here to re-build a program, and sometimes that just means getting the most you can out of players you didn't choose and keeping a lid on the lockeroom to keep the sparks from bursting into destructive flames.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Yes I did catch that! I have enjoyed these articles about the players....gives some great insight! Not sure who is writing them but they are very well written and fun to read!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Pumroy started. At quarter down 15-11 after an early 7-0 lead.

+ Reply to Thread