+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Fall to Mean Green

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Fall to Mean Green

Quote Originally Posted by DeepGreen View Post
    Benford has to go. Period. End of subject.
    Ya know, bud! it doesn't sit well for a visiting fan to say their coach "has to go," in the aftermath of that same coach kicking our ass.

You could have waited a while, like after UNT gets smoked on your next road trip, to post something like that. There is such a thing as sports' forum etiquette. Just saying.....

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Fall to Mean Green

I'm not sure why you need to react that way to my post. Fans of UNT wanting Benford out of Denton has been going on since he stepped on campus. Sorry the game didn't go Tech's way, and to be honest, I'm still shocked UNT won the damn game. I didn't come on this board talking trash. If UNT played La Tech 6 times this season, I'm confident the record would end up with UNT winning 1 of the six games. And we luckily got that one win last week.

C'mon, lighten up Bud.

+ Reply to Thread