+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Banister Helps @LATechBSB Kick off 2016 Season

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Banister Helps @LATechBSB Kick off 2016 Season

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech Baseball got a jumpstart on the 2016 season when a packed house at the Davison Athletics Complex helped Greg Goff and the Bulldogs ring in a new season at the second annual First Pitch Dinner Friday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Banister Helps @LATechBSB Kick off 2016 Season

Anyone go hear Bannister? I had a prior commitment but wanted to hear him.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

The typical stuff--asked the players to ask themselves why they play (paraphrased). Heard he was very good in a private meeting with the team. Getting him here was a great "get" for Coach Goff and his staff and team. Outstanding crowd--completely filled the DAC with more tables than at the signing day event. Very nice setup--a player seated at each table (like last year).

Goff and his staff do a wonderful job with this event. I hope they'll get everyone's support as they rebuild the program.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    The typical stuff--asked the players to ask themselves why they play (paraphrased). Heard he was very good in a private meeting with the team. Getting him here was a great "get" for Coach Goff and his staff and team. Outstanding crowd--completely filled the DAC with more tables than at the signing day event. Very nice setup--a player seated at each table (like last year).

Goff and his staff do a wonderful job with this event. I hope they'll get everyone's support as they rebuild the program.
    Got mine.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Mine too, very excited for the future of this program.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread