+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. Turnovers Doom @LATechWBB in Loss at MT

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Set for Showdown with MT

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Two of the top teams and two of the top players in Conference USA will be on display Thursday night at the Murphy Center when Louisiana Tech travels to face Middle Tennessee at 6:30 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Set for Showdown with MT

Driving to Murfreesboro after work Thursday to make the game. Couldn't get a seat anywhere near our bench, so I guess I'll give it my best John the Baptist.

(I'll be the voice of one, crying in the wilderness from Section D.)

Last year during halftime at MTSU I met and had a wonderful conversation with Tyler's father. Would love to meet any of you fellow Techster fans but I've got no LT swag for visual ID. So send me a notification here before noon Thursday if you'd like to meet somewhere at halftime for introductions.

My wife always bragged that I was not especially embarrassing to meet in public.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    Driving to Murfreesboro after work Thursday to make the game. Couldn't get a seat anywhere near our bench, so I guess I'll give it my best John the Baptist.

Last year during halftime at MTSU I met and had a wonderful conversation with Tyler's father. Would love to meet any of you fellow Techster fans but I've got no LT swag for visual ID. So send me a notification here before noon Thursday if you'd like to meet somewhere at halftime for introductions.

My wife always bragged that I was not especially embarrassing to meet in public.
    How wonderful that she described you as "not especially embarrassing." Sounds like she was an insightful lady. Thanks for showing up to support our Techsters!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer loudly for our Lady Techsters! We need to get you some swag!!!!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    How wonderful that she described you as "not especially embarrassing." Sounds like she was an insightful lady. Thanks for showing up to support our Techsters!
    Can't tell you how much it means for you to say that about her. Thank you. She appreciated a subtle, well-turned phrase and we made each other laugh daily for over 33 years.

Intentionally, for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Hey, that's something I'd forgotten. After last year's game, my wife and I had planned to buy a Lady Techsters shirt and a Lady Vols shirt at the start of this season, split them down the middle and sew them back together united to wear them to this game.

As for a fallback plan, I don't know what happened to my old Brainerd High jersey. It had the correct colors (plus the insinuated tribute to Venus Lacy). But it's gonna be too cold to wear a basketball uni tonight anyway!

My goal tonight is to meet Malcolm Butler, but my seat's on the other side of the arena. Do you think if I take my street shoes off I could walk across during a time-out?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, that's something I'd forgotten. After last year's game, my wife and I had planned to buy a Lady Techsters shirt and a Lady Vols shirt at the start of this season, split them down the middle and sew them back together united to wear them to this game.

As for a fallback plan, I don't know what happened to my old Brainerd High jersey. It had the correct colors (plus the insinuated tribute to Venus Lacy). But it's gonna be too cold to wear a basketball uni tonight anyway!

My goal tonight is to meet Malcolm Butler, but my seat's on the other side of the arena. Do you think if I take my street shoes off I could walk across during a time-out?
    Malcolm would love to meet you. He is a super great guy! If you get the chance to meet him, tell him Gary Bramlett said hello.....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Somebody send BO at hat or something.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Too late now, but Tennessee Orange would have been an alternate color.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Can't tell you how much it means for you to say that about her. Thank you. She appreciated a subtle, well-turned phrase and we made each other laugh daily for over 33 years.

Intentionally, for the most part.
    LOVE CLEVER UNDERSTATEMENT, thnx for sharing that and for your support

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Everybody got their nachos and beer ready?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

It's GANE DAY and TIME! Everyone ready to RUMBLE!

Wingate needs to dominate from the get go.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Techsters starting against MTSU...
    Pumroy, Vasquez, Santos, Cleaver, and Wingate...

+ Reply to Thread