I would immediately cut Bradley, Zardes, and Altidore and bring up some youngsters...Soto, for one, from the U20/U23 teams.

What's worse is that was Mexico's "B" team, missing 5 of their regular starters. We didn't have Adams and Zimmer, but they are defenders and the defense was not the problem last night. Our front 6, except for Pulisic and Arriola, is the issue, along with the holding MF. As an aside Arriola is a small dude, looks like a kid out there, what is he, 5' 4" 130 lbs, maybe? But, I'd keep him, he hustles and makes plays.

Not to be totally negative, we do have some youngsters that can be the foundation of a decent side. If Berhalter doesn't make the changes, to back up, and start building toward the 2022 WC, then he needs to go. I had thought, HOPED, that Bradley and Altidore could contribute to the development of a young team, providing experience and stability as the young players grew. But, they are both just major liabilities. I have NEVER, EVER thought Zardes belonged on the National Team. What a bad joke he is!

Qualifying for the 2022 WC will be a huge challenge with Berhalter at the helm...unless he realizes what he's doing is off-base. Hmmm...