+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to the important stuff....

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Back to the important stuff....

I fully support anyone who feels they can't sing the anthem or salute or anything like that. I even support those who kneel, that's their right and it's a peaceful statement.

Rapinoe is not being a humble protester. She's being an arrogant prick and making it really hard to root for the team. Sorry we don't all share your extremely narrow set of approved values, Megan.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I fully support anyone who feels they can't sing the anthem or salute or anything like that. I even support those who kneel, that's their right and it's a peaceful statement.

Rapinoe is not being a humble protester. She's being an arrogant prick and making it really hard to root for the team. Sorry we don't all share your extremely narrow set of approved values, Megan.
    I haven’t paid attention until now. Can I pull for the bleeping Russians? This isn’t Kapernack. The bitch signed on to play for the United States National team. I hope she blows an effing ACL in the next game.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

If you feel that the US team does not represent your values...you are allowed to resign.

Like Jaelene Hinkle. She could have raised a big fuss and used her spotlight to get loads of attention. But she didn't. Quietly resigned her spot.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    If you feel that the US team does not represent your values...you are allowed to resign.

Like Jaelene Hinkle. She could have raised a big fuss and used her spotlight to get loads of attention. But she didn't. Quietly resigned her spot.
    It will be interesting to see how the “new” ESPN handles this.

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    It will be interesting to see how the “new” ESPN handles this.
    I mean, if I were them, I'd be content to just let it be a controversy. I think Trump got into a flame war with her on Twitter, that only helps ratings because now everyone is talking about it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

US (B Team) 1 Panama 0

USMNT completes sweep of group play, three clean sheets. Next up is start-up Curacao. I hope we donkey-stomp them, but I could root for Curacao when they play someone else.

If forms hold, we'll then see Jamaica in the semis and Mexico in the final. Er, provided we get past Jamaica. May not.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

As for all this political nonsense, please take it somewhere else. I have seen on blogs, and one mention here, that due to Rapinoe's stance some hope the USWNT loses. Why? Rapinoe is just one of 23 players on the team. The other 22 players stand and sing the National Anthem, as does the entire coaching staff, and support personnel. As do the hardcore US soccer fans. You won't find more patriotic folks than US soccer fans. We are in the trenches, we are taking "the fight" to the world in THEIR sport!

As for Rapinoe, the player, well, she is just the best player in the history of women's soccer. ANY coach, and I mean ANY, who wished to build a "dream team" would draft Rapinoe. I personally, as a coach, would make her my #1 pick. Do I agree with her politics? What do you think!??

Again...just ONE person on a team of 30 people (players/staff).

UPDATE: Ali Krieger tweeted support for Rapinoe.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

USA 1 - PAN 0

Won the group with mostly second team (ie Berhalter’s MLS All Stars)

Ironically right before Jozy scored while I was complaining about his lack of creativity off the ball. The whole night he was just going down field waiting for a cross while being sandwiched between two defenders.

Political Nonsense? Who exactly made it political?

https://sports.yahoo.com/megan-rapin...162416461.html

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Megan Rapino says she won’t go to the “bleeping” White House if they win the WC.

I think it is worth pointing out that it is not illegal to stay home for that celebration. It is also not illegal to kneel for the anthem or refuse to say the pledge. These actions lacking a reverence and respect for the people’s house, the office of the president, and our national symbols justifies my opinion that these people are idiots and have no credibility.
    Who made it political on this forum, you asked?

Here ya go...

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Who made it political on this forum, you asked?

Here ya go...
    No, that is not the question asked... but your obtuseness shows itself once again
    Last edited by skilldawg; 06-27-2019 at 04:38 PM.

Go FROGS!

Frogettes?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Every time I see the English women's coach, I feel like I've seen him coaching multiple teams in the WC.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    As for Rapinoe, the player, well, she is just the best player in the history of women's soccer. ANY coach, and I mean ANY, who wished to build a "dream team" would draft Rapinoe. I personally, as a coach, would make her my #1 pick.
    Is that based on just current USWNT or all-time?

+ Reply to Thread