I haven't heard Bernie say anything about upholding the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. But, I have heard him say he wants to create a revolution. 240 years ago our ancestors rebelled against the King of England because they were being taxed too much. Now, Bernie wants to create a revolution because he thinks we aren't taxed enough. I'm for doing away with the IRS and let us all pay a flat tax. The Clintons have been collecting money in the name of a "charity" since 2000, but, they're giving less than 10% of it away. Why should I have to pay taxes on my social security and IRA when they're collecting money and not paying taxes on it. When I say collecting money, I'm talking about some organization giving Bill or Hillary $500,000 for a 15 minute speech. Bernie sounds just like all the other dictators that have taken over countries "to help the poor." The poor just get poorer and don't have freedom that they did before the revolution. Only fools and those looking for free stuff from the government will vote for Bernie Sanders.