+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Billionaires

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Billionaires

I haven't heard Bernie say anything about upholding the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. But, I have heard him say he wants to create a revolution. 240 years ago our ancestors rebelled against the King of England because they were being taxed too much. Now, Bernie wants to create a revolution because he thinks we aren't taxed enough. I'm for doing away with the IRS and let us all pay a flat tax. The Clintons have been collecting money in the name of a "charity" since 2000, but, they're giving less than 10% of it away. Why should I have to pay taxes on my social security and IRA when they're collecting money and not paying taxes on it. When I say collecting money, I'm talking about some organization giving Bill or Hillary $500,000 for a 15 minute speech. Bernie sounds just like all the other dictators that have taken over countries "to help the poor." The poor just get poorer and don't have freedom that they did before the revolution. Only fools and those looking for free stuff from the government will vote for Bernie Sanders.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I haven't heard Bernie say anything about upholding the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. But, I have heard him say he wants to create a revolution. 240 years ago our ancestors rebelled against the King of England because they were being taxed too much. Now, Bernie wants to create a revolution because he thinks we aren't taxed enough. I'm for doing away with the IRS and let us all pay a flat tax. The Clintons have been collecting money in the name of a "charity" since 2000, but, they're giving less than 10% of it away. Why should I have to pay taxes on my social security and IRA when they're collecting money and not paying taxes on it. When I say collecting money, I'm talking about some organization giving Bill or Hillary $500,000 for a 15 minute speech. Bernie sounds just like all the other dictators that have taken over countries "to help the poor." The poor just get poorer and don't have freedom that they did before the revolution. Only fools and those looking for free stuff from the government will vote for Bernie Sanders.
    Amen and amen!! The problem is our country has become a land of enabled, low information voting fools.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Amen and amen!! The problem is our country has become a land of enabled, low information voting fools.
    And worse than that, our country has become the land of enabled, low information GOP candidate fools. The party of Lincoln and Eisenhower has become the party of Trump and Palin.

+ Reply to Thread