+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TOPS Political Ploy

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: TOPS Political Ploy

Yep.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    When a guy runs on being an honorable person and using his military background as a reference you know he is not to be trusted. Communication skills and trust go hand in hand. Hell of a snake oil salesman though.
    You nailed it maddawg! He actually dishonors the "honor" he trumpeted.

We have to carefully consider the intent behind words, not be blinded by the shield held up to defer inquiring looks.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    You nailed it maddawg! He actually dishonors the "honor" he trumpeted.

We have to carefully consider the intent behind words, not be blinded by the shield held up to defer inquiring looks.
    Yep- this was a case of being lazy and not looking at his record. Anyone that did their homework or cared could have seen his record was much different than his talk. Too many people are allowing others to do the work and think for them- that's how we got this loser!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Yep- this was a case of being lazy and not looking at his record. Anyone that did their homework or cared could have seen his record was much different than his talk. Too many people are allowing others to do the work and think for them- that's how we got this loser!
    You got that RIGHT! I was not going to vote for Vitter, period. But when I really checked into Edwards, Vitter got my vote. The company Edwards keeps should have tipped off anyone.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

When a guy runs on being an honorable person and using his military background as a reference you know he is not to be trusted. Communication skills and trust go hand in hand. Hell of a snake oil salesman though.
    ...what?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

My point: He said he said it last night. That was a lie. Why should we believe anything he says when he has told so many lies he can't remember what he said and when?
    I see--I didn't realize your point. I don't defend his or anyone else's lies, which is why I had no more confidence in Vitter, who lied until he was caught.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I see--I didn't realize your point. I don't defend his or anyone else's lies, which is why I had no more confidence in Vitter, who lied until he was caught.
    15 years ago...

Nobody complained about the job he did as a US senator. Most people who voted for JBE were too stupid to realize he was a liberal Obama suck up.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I agree Edwards told two different stories on successive days regarding TOPS. But I am also VERY concerned about the state's financial situation. It was aptly described as a HOT mess by a Times-Picayune writer in this article. http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...dget_mess.html
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I agree Edwards told two different stories on successive days regarding TOPS. But I am also VERY concerned about the state's financial situation. It was aptly described as a HOT mess by a Times-Picayune writer in this article. http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...dget_mess.html
    Glad it lasted as long as it did.

Sadly, now they will pass more taxes with TOPS and higher ed being the threats, but will hit those items anyway at some point in the future.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Do we want the state to fund TOPS? I thought we were for smaller government?

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    Do we want the state to fund TOPS? I thought we were for smaller government?
    Nah, I'd rather they give the money away to the unproductive. That works well to spur the economy.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, I'd rather they give the money away to the unproductive. That works well to spur the economy.
    +1

+ Reply to Thread