+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Battle Roadrunners in San Antonio

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Utsa M. Basketball. Bulldogs Battle Roadrunners in San Antonio

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech heads back to the state of Texas on Thursday where they will face UTSA at 8 p.m. inside the Convocation Center in a game that will be broadcast on the American Sports Network with Ron Thulin and Chris Walker calling the action.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Battle Roadrunners in San Antonio

ASN TV List

KTBS 3.2 (Weather) Comcast Shreveport 201; Suddenlink Bossier 721?
    Cox Sports TV
    MASN2 (Direct TV Ch. 640-1, Dish Network Ch. 433)
    CSN Chicago

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Why does ASN do 8:00 instead of 7:00? Do they usually have an east coast game on at 6:00?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And now are some of you getting the picture?? Our AD has zippo to do with the 8:00 PM time slot.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Game is at 8 tonight, any of you "locals" want to meet up before the game for some refreshments? Just of the top of my head, I am thinking bar louie or Yardhouse at the Shops or maybe 54 at the Rim. All are only about a mile from the high school gym on the UTSA campus. If I can leave work early, I plan on showing up around 6.

If you haven't been to a game at the high school gym at UTSA, I recommend attending. Every seat is courtside and I got to meet/congratulate all the players/coaches after the game last year. It was awesome!

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Although small in size, it's quite impressive. (Yeah, I know.)

My wife and I went to a game there two or three years ago and had a great time. Like you said, every seat is courtside. It's very easy to watch the game and be near the players and coaches. That makes it a good venue. My one complaint is that concessions needs to speed up service. Another concession stand would help.

The 2nd game on our past trip was at Texas State. Now the other game on the trip is in El Paso.

I have decided against making the long drive to El Paso. Therefore, I will not make the first part of the road trip to San Antonio. Hope all of you going have a great time.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Why does ASN do 8:00 instead of 7:00? Do they usually have an east coast game on at 6:00?
    Yes - http://americansportsnet.com/schedule/

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    Game is at 8 tonight, any of you "locals" want to meet up before the game for some refreshments? Just of the top of my head, I am thinking bar louie or Yardhouse at the Shops or maybe 54 at the Rim. All are only about a mile from the high school gym on the UTSA campus. If I can leave work early, I plan on showing up around 6.

If you haven't been to a game at the high school gym at UTSA, I recommend attending. Every seat is courtside and I got to meet/congratulate all the players/coaches after the game last year. It was awesome!
    Dang, too bad I didn't see this earlier. I just finished working today. My wife is at her office right now, and we're both just going to meet up at the parking lot. I've been to all the games here since we joined C-USA, and am looking forward to another victory tonight while I sit basically courtside!

Varsity Bulldog Haughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the earsHaughtondawg seems to have something between the ears Haughtondawg's Avatar

Dish is not 433 for me. Suggestions?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Man that gym is a H.S. gym.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Washington needs to practice free throws. 46% is really bad.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

This is ridiculous. UTSA's last 20 points have all come from LAYUPS!! And that's just since I started watching the game. The streak may go back further than that.

Geeeeeeez....we've got to learn to defend the LAYUP. (Can't believe I'm saying that.)

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

This has been an ugly, SLOPPY, ridiculous 1st half.

Dawgs lead 41-34 at halftime.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Not having McCree in the game (or more specifically in the paint) makes a HUUUUGE difference in our interior defensive performance.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

What is wrong with McCree?

+ Reply to Thread