+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Battle Roadrunners in San Antonio

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Battle Roadrunners in San Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I'll take it considering our best rebounder and second leading scorer had to sit out. We got solid minutes from Washington tonight. Alex was phenomenal!
    Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    Any 20 win season is a great accomplishment. We are doing something right.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dog View Post
    ok, I have watched posts all season on the basketball team. we lose the head coach, Smith, Appleby, and Kyser all in one season and most of what I read is how bad this team is and how this coach can't coach. I have no idea if Konkol can coach long term or not, but they are 20-6, with wins over ohio state and uab. and I would say our only two marginally bad losses were to the Floridas on the road. there is movement on offense, our defense is usually very aggressive, guys seem to be "all in" on style of play, etc. not sure what people expect. enjoy! or would you rather be utsa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Got sloppy at the end, but a very good win with McCree out
    Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    ... And no Q or Slim. 25 % of scholarship players and 3 of projected top 8 out... But to some Konk can't coach.
    I agree guys! This HC and staff are doing a great job considering all the team has had to fight through.
    And this team is incredibly athletic, playing with a lot of heart, tons of passion and good chemistry right now.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

The only bummer tonight was that the team and coaches went straight to the locker room, instead of letting us Dawg fans greet them.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Pedestrian effort against a lousy 4-23 team. But, it's a W on the road, and we have reached the magic number of 20 wins. So, eh, a win is a win is a win.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Any idea how long McCree may miss?

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    Any idea how long McCree may miss?
    There was a group of a-hole students on the balcony overlooking the goal nearest our bench, picking on McCree very loudly, non-stop until they finally left with about 5 minutes left in the game. They were slamming him for being hurt, even when we were beating them by a ton. Idiots.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. LA Tech Picks Up Win No. 20 by Defeating UTSA

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech picked up win No. 20 on the season, coming into San Antonio and grabbing an 87-74 victory over UTSA on Thursday night inside the Convocation Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Post-Game Notes

Notes

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Basketball. Post-Game Quotes

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    There was a group of a-hole students on the balcony overlooking the goal nearest our bench, picking on McCree very loudly, non-stop until they finally left with about 5 minutes left in the game. They were slamming him for being hurt, even when we were beating them by a ton. Idiots.
    I would expect that. We dish out similar treatment from our corner of the TAC. We don't usually single out injured players, but that is probably because our opponents open themselves up for so much more.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I know injuries happen and you have to go "next man up". However, I would love to have seen how we played in conference with QD and Slim. My bet is we would be throwing games right now just to aboid the #1 spot in the tourney.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

The only bummer tonight was that the team and coaches went straight to the locker room, instead of letting us Dawg fans greet them.
    I think there were about 12-15 Tech fans at the game last night. So we were about 30% of the total crowd

It was fun but I agree with Ktulu, the players/coaches just left asap at the buzzer so I didn't get to meet the dawgs after the game like last year. Oh well, it was fun.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    I think there were about 12-15 Tech fans at the game last night. So we were about 30% of the total crowd

It was fun but I agree with Ktulu, the players/coaches just left asap at the buzzer so I didn't get to meet the dawgs after the game like last year. Oh well, it was fun.
    My son was there with my granddaughter. We face-timed before the game started, she looked great in her Tech cheerleader outfit.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if their flight time to El Paso might have been the cause?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I wonder if their flight time to El Paso might have been the cause?
    Possibly

or maybe because of this...

UTSA is classless

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Pedestrian effort against a lousy 4-23 team. But, it's a W on the road, and we have reached the magic number of 20 wins. So, eh, a win is a win is a win.
    I really thought we played well and with a lot of energy most of the second half. We had some guys step up and help Alex carry the load, and that is going to be very important moving forward. Of course, we did let them get back into the game a little bit late.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread