+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. Wingate Powers @LATechWBB Past UTSA

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts UTSA Thursday at 6:30 p.m.

4th turn over for Techsters to start 3rd QTR!
    UTSA finally gets bucket,
    Techsters ball, and Cleaver gets bucket.. she has 7pts.
    Vasquez , rebound UTSa...
    gets bucket.. 37-28
    Techsters ball, foul on UTSA...
    Moltan in game..
    Techsters ball, turn over number 5
    UTSA gets bucket, lead down to 7!
    Techsters ball, Time OUt Tyler!
    6:04 left in 3rd QTR!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I lost count. 7 or 8 turnovers in the 3rd gtr. Hope Wingate turns it on in the 4th.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This is hard to watch with the Ladies turning the ball over so much (18 so far). But we are winning.

Our guys are in a close one so far down in SA as well.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Wasn't pretty, but a win is a win.

Anthony had a terrible game. Fouled out in only 10 minutes of playing time.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    This is hard to watch with the Ladies turning the ball over so much (18 so far). But we are winning.

Our guys are in a close one so far down in SA as well.
    Think we finished with 21 turnovers. That and the reffing just about wore me out. Thinking of writing CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Think we finished with 21 turnovers. That and the reffing just about wore me out. Thinking of writing CUSA
    Send them an email, that way you won't waste a stamp. (;-)

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Wingate Powers @LATechWBB Past UTSA

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Brandi Wingate scored 24 points and grabbed 11 rebounds and Brooke Pumroy added 15 points to lead Louisiana Tech to a 75-66 win over UTSA before 1,835 fans at the Thomas Assembly Center Thursday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Send them an email, that way you won't waste a stamp. (;-)

Of course you're right. Writing something will make me feel better though. That reffing was stomach-churning BAD. Nearly ruined the game.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am finally seeing Moten come alive some. We REALLY need her down the stretch. Of course, as she comes alive, we need everyone else to up their game, as well. Except for the turnovers, we played well.

Re: W. Basketball. Wingate Powers @LATechWBB Past UTSA

Moten, Wingate, and Cleaver rotating under the basket could cause other teams a lot of problems. Cleaver has progressed well over the season. Moten seems to be just waking up. Wingate can't be stopped when she sets her mind to score. Saturdays game is HUGE!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Moten, Wingate, and Cleaver rotating under the basket could cause other teams a lot of problems. Cleaver has progressed well over the season. Moten seems to be just waking up. Wingate can't be stopped when she sets her mind to score. Saturdays game is HUGE!
    We REALLY need Moten. I totally agree that she has been stepping up. I still state that if we play them like we did at their place, we will win. That was really a good game and we played extremely well. I think we do play up to our competition. We have to do it the blue collar way and work hard under the glass and get some defensive stops.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I just looked at the box score again. I noticed that Davenport did not play. I was unable to listen or watch the game, did Malcolm mention her in the injury report?

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I just looked at the box score again. I noticed that Davenport did not play. I was unable to listen or watch the game, did Malcolm mention her in the injury report?
    Haven't heard anything about her being injured. Could have been Tyler sitting her like he does many of them, if they don't give all out effort in practice - or she may have been sick. You never know........

+ Reply to Thread