+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. @LATechBSB Shuts Out Prairie View A&M, 7-0, in Opener

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. @LATechBSB Shuts Out Prairie View A&M, 7-0, in Opener

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech used a combination of good pitching, defense and timely hitting to get the 2016 season off on the right foot as the Bulldogs shut out Prairie View A&M, 7-0, in the first game of the MLB Urban Invitational Friday afternoon at Wesley Barrow Stadium in New Orleans.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball. @LATechBSB Shuts Out Prairie View A&M, 7-0, in Opener

I do not care how good or bad Prarieview is, I have waited so long for anything good from Tech baseball. This win gives me some hope.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderDawg View Post
    I do not care how good or bad Prarieview is, I have waited so long for anything good from Tech baseball. This win gives me some hope.
    Your comment speaks volumes about how crappy Tech baseball has been. A win over a SWAC team is reason for hope? Wow!

But, yeah, I am HOPEFUL too.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Your comment speaks volumes about how crappy Tech baseball has been. A win over a SWAC team is reason for hope? Wow!

But, yeah, I am HOPEFUL too.
    Shut outs in baseball show a good disciplined defense no matter who we play. Plus it sounds like we play and run aggressive on offense. I like it.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Hasn't Southern had pretty good teams in last few years? I believe they were in the regional baseball playoffs last year.

Puppy TxBBDad is an unknown

I do not want to take anything away from Tech but PV and Southern aren't good bench marks for progress.

Varsity Bulldog techstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to alltechstudent09 is a name known to all

Two shutouts in a row to open the season. We won the two games by a combined score of 22-0. There is a long season ahead but it is a good start.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Hasn't Southern had pretty good teams in last few years? I believe they were in the regional baseball playoffs last year.
    Even if they have they are horrible this year. Fundamentals are non-existent on their team.

Quote Originally Posted by techstudent09 View Post
    Two shutouts in a row to open the season. We won the two games by a combined score of 22-0. There is a long season ahead but it is a good start.
    Not impressed by the offense. We left many runners stranded against bad pitching. Shut out anybody for two games...that's great!

+ Reply to Thread