+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dorm Pranks:

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Dorm Pranks:

Thought I'd post one of my experiences in hopes of hearing y'alls. Hope you enjoy and share yours.

Parent Weekend Prank:

This evening after work my co-workers and I were talking about college days and I remembered this one...I think I tried to block it from my memory but it came back..I told it..and everybody died laughing so I thought I'd share it:

My 1st quarter, freshman year, at La TECH I lived in Carruthers Dormitory. I was rooming with one of my best buds I'd known since middle school and all things were as they should be. Pranks, fun, a "few" beers and the like.

The bathrooms at Carruthers Dorm were pretty prison-like in both function and appearance. The toilets had no doors on the stalls and the walls that separated the toilets were also very short. Whilst seated on the throne you could look to either side and have eye contact with the next fellow. I suppose they had it that way so you could turn your head and carry on a nice conversation with your stall-mate during your morning constitution..."How bout them Saints...got any extra TP over there?"

The shower room was approximately 30 feet long and 20 feet wide. It had no curtains or stalls. Wide open tile from wall to ceiling with about 5 or 6 shower heads spaced evenly down either side. They chose the bathroom as their high ground from which to strike.

It started off as a normal Sat for me that first quarter. I woke up about 1 or 2 PM after a good Friday night and decided to saunter on down to the showers..dragging a 5 alarm hangover with me. I took my room key, a bar of soap, shampoo,a towel and had on a pair of boxers. The shower was going just fine and I had the whole place to myself ..then I put the shampoo in my hair..which makes you close your eyes... when it happened. The lights were turned off and I was hit by some substance which instantly covered my whole body and turned the entire shower room into a substance- slightly more slippery than ice covered with Teflon. There are no windows in said bathrooms so it is pitch black.

After a considerable amount of effort and sheer determination I manged to turn on most of the shower heads in the pitch black, humid dungeon and washed the substance off of me (it stung my eyes so I had to stand under a shower head for a while). I made it to a wall out of the shower room and groped for the light switches. As soon as I turned them on I realized that this was a professional hit. The substance they threw on me was a full box of clothes washing powder...and I now had no room key, towel or boxer shorts.

Ten minutes later I'm still (in my birthday suit) knocking on the door to my room. The usual answers were asked from within my room, "Who is it? (in a fake female voice)" and "What's the password" ..so on and so forth. I rationalized, reasoned and threatened all those on the other side of the door to no real effect. Occasionally one of the other dorm room doors would open, some curious kid would stick his head out and start laughing, get his roommate to look out, he'd laugh as well.. and then their door would shut. The two Indian dudes that roomed next to us opened theirs , saw me, looked appalled and slammed their door. I was in a jam. Then I heard it.

The elevator in that old dorm seldom worked properly; especially all the way to the 8th floor where they stuck all the freshmen but it was; apparently, running just fine that day. I heard it ding and my heart sank. Out of the elevator stepped a couple of freshmen and their parents. We all stared at each other as I was trying to; nonchalantly, cover my nether region with one hand and knock like hell on the door with the other. I hissed (in that squeaking, trying to be quiet... but it's loud and panicked fashion that happens... when you're in such a situation), as to what was transpiring to my "buddies" on the other side... and they finally let me in. I still remember both dads laughing so hard they were doubled over and the moms trying not to.
    Well played and I'm sure I deserved it. Those days can best be described as "The most fun I never wanna have again".
    Last edited by marketdawg; 02-19-2016 at 09:40 PM.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dorm Pranks:

Freshman year, at another institution of higher learning, and the event was Freshman Follies. The objective was a gigantic food fight with food items, condiments, and the like. Upon completion of you mission of completely coating each other with all manner of nasty sticky whatever, your first move is back to the dorm. Upon reaching the doors to the dorm, we find every entrance to be locked. No room keys or ID's worked to open any access. Some time later, we found we could enter the building, however, just enough time had passed for the upperclassmen to turn off all hot water to the dorm.

Another was on a fraternity pledge trip. 27 guys a couple of hours from campus and no idea what is about to happen to us. After a late night, we awoke on Saturday morning to all of the air being let out of the tires on our vehicles, so tires had separated from the rim. Not too fun, but funny now. It was also on that trip that a 32oz bottle of urine was thrown from 1 vehicle and hit another vehicle driven by a pledge brother. For some reason the truck smelled like piss for the entire semester.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Dorm Pranks:

Freshmen year at Hutchinson. Athletes were on floors 2 and 3, freshmen were up on 4. There was pretty wild bunch of West Monroe dudes down the hall, and one Saturday they decided to stop up the drains in the shower and turn on the showers full blast. The bathroom filled up with water and began spilling over and running down the halls. They added a bunch of soap and soon had a slippery mess. They got buck nekkid and began sliding down the halls. Like Marketdawg's story, the elevator comes up and opens, and out steps the RA for our floor and his girlfriend. The RA was not amused.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread