http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...cid=spartanntp

Tyler brings enough unique qualities that he doesn't have to play that game at the recruiting table. But how much has the culture has changed today's girls and their coachability once they get here? How many tiers of "coachability + skill set" are there among a cohort of recruits, and from how far down that stack are we currently recruiting?

I wonder if the real difference between Geno and Tyler is that Geno gets his pick of a small and yearly diminishing population--the .05% of top skilled recruits who have the psychological attitude (or fortitude) to respond wholeheartedly to a Geno, a Tyler, and maybe two dozen other coaches.

My instinct is that women's basketball is more like NASCAR than we imagine. The match between driver and crew chief becomes the difference between Top 10s and multiple championships. I think Geno's dynasty is now built on recruiting to (from among the top skill set players) a psychological profile that already matches his coaching. The result is that his freshmen respond to his teaching and demands to a degree Tyler can only hope his girls will respond after 3 years under his coaching.

Hopefully smarter people than me will weigh in on this. But right now, our girls need to finally put it all together to get a win against Rice.
GO LADY
TECHSTERS!