+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Activity on the Baseball Forum!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Activity on the Baseball Forum!

Ya gotta luv it!

Nitz loves baseball and for many, many reasons, not the least of which good ole Nitzer getting to call a WINNING team, I hope the Diamond Dawgs are still winning like this come April and May.

So....what is the hotel situation like in Omaha?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Activity on the Baseball Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Ya gotta luv it!

Nitz loves baseball and for many, many reasons, not the least of which good ole Nitzer getting to call a WINNING team, I hope the Diamond Dawgs are still winning like this come April and May.

I know you are not seriously expecting the DAWGS to make it, but I know the answer to the hotel question. The CWS is on my bucket list. When my wife and I planned our vacation schedule for 2016 last summer, I put the CWS on the schedule. I want to attend a couple of games just to say I have been. I really didn't care who was playing.

I checked on hotels last week (before we started playing) and found lots of hotels available. Hotels in Omaha have high prices for the CWS, but hotels 25 to 50 miles away have much lower prices. My plan is to stay in Lincoln, NE and drive about 50 miles to Omaha for a couple of games. IF Tech makes it, my plans will definitely include going to those games as long as we advance and my hotel will be much closer to the game.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Ya gotta luv it!

Are you bipolar? Just last week you were Eyeore

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

After UNO loss
    Maybe we should stick to SWAC opponents.
    Maybe not bipolar, just a Killjoy

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Dawg80 is good people. Been a fan many years...even if we didn't always agree, he's fun to read...and our Dawg-brother knows his history.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Wheels coming off in top of 6th. We were up 3-1 w/no outs. Three hits loaded bases. We walked in a run and they then tied game with a sacrifice. Still only one out. We get a new pitcher.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Stopped the bleeding for now. Down 5-3 after 6 1/2.

Picked up a run in bottom of the 6th. 5-4 now in top of 7th.

Adam Atkins did a good job in the top of the 7th by only giving up 1 hit to the UTA's hot bottom of the order. Bottom of 7th now.

No runs in bottom of 7. Still down 5-4

Good job by Sutton to come in and get us out of a tight spot. UTA's DH made the last out with runners on 2nd and 3rd to go 0-5 today.

Bottom of 8. Still down 5-4

Gametracker guy must be in restroom.

Gametracker froze up on me. No runs for us in bottom of 8. Hit into a double play with 2 runners on for 3rd out. Didn't hit behind the runners.

What a great job by Casey Sutton! Bases loaded and he struck out the last two batters to keep us in the game.

Bottom of 9th now. Still down 5-4

Boggs up now. He is 1-3 for the day. Boggs singles

Chandler Hall up now. He is 0-3 today. Hall sac bunts Boggs down to 2nd.

Stark is up now. He is 1-3 for the day. Double to left field! Man on 2nd and 3rd w/1 out.

Gladu up now. He is 0-2 for the day. UTA walked intentionally walked him.

Ullrich up now. He hits it to SS for a double play.

Ballgame.

+ Reply to Thread