+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Activity on the Baseball Forum!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Activity on the Baseball Forum!

I listened to Cramer one game. I wanted information about the game. I got it. He fit the bill. Will he be a permanent replacement to the Nitzer? I dunno. I'll wait for that ship to sale when it happens.

Oh. FWIW. I listened to elessewe's new radio guy. The tiggers did not make an improvement. He sounds just like Hawthorne . . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Activity on the Baseball Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    One more thing: we better not throw a good pitcher against ulm in baseball or their coach will cry again.
    He's just reflecting his twin's attitude. The Leopards cry, curse, whine, gripe and generally call Goff a heathen everytime Clancy pitches.

+ Reply to Thread