32 60.38%
  • Vote for a Democrat

4 7.55%
  • Stay Home

17 32.08%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Will You Do?

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: What Will You Do?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    If you want change, you have to start with someone that doesn't give a shit...Trump doesn't give a shit. We need change in Washington...he is the only one running that can do that and get elected. BTW, he DOESN'T lose big to Hillary in every poll...he beats her in more than a handful.

Rubio is a RINO shill with no real ideology except amnesty.
    I don't disagree with you often, but I do here. We need change, but we need change by somebody who gives a big shit. We need somebody who believes in the protections of the Constitution. His past shows clearly he does not. We need somebody who vehemently opposes Obamacare. He is on record as supporting single payer health care. He espouses the advantage of crony capitalism. It goes in and on. I'm sure you have heard it all.

The long and short of it is, at a minimum he is a populist in the fashion of Juan Perón. He will say whatever you want to hear to get elected. He is a dangerous man and will destroy the Republican Party when nominated, win or lose in November.

I'm voting for freedom from here on out. If there isn't a candidate that believes in freedom, i won't vote. I am not voting for a game show host. No way.
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 03-01-2016 at 11:21 AM.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    If you want change, you have to start with someone that doesn't give a shit...Trump doesn't give a shit. We need change in Washington...he is the only one running that can do that and get elected. BTW, he DOESN'T lose big to Hillary in every poll...he beats her in more than a handful.

Rubio is a RINO shill with no real ideology except amnesty.
    If you want change from someone wouldn't they "give a shit" to make the effort to change what they believe is an issue? And as president you need to give a shit since you are suppose to be ethical and make decisions with the constitution. But that hasn't been done for some time now. Not really sure where the vast support stems from for Trump. Guess its because he is to simple and gives people a warm fuzzy at speeches.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Get out and vote in your primary. Then, after all the dust has settled, we can discuss the general election. So far, only 4 states have voted. According to obummer, that still leaves 53 states and all the territories to go. It ain't over, til it is...

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

It's just that there appears to be a cascade for Trump now. I voted already. Held my nose and voted for Rubio. I can't even say why, other than it was against Trump.

We have a pathetic political class.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously guys??? A "stay at home vote" is a vote for Hillary just like it was for Obama only worse. Haven't some of you learned that yet?
    I don't like the guy either but a protest vote, if that's what some of you want, is a vote for Trump. And if it's because you don't think he's a Christian then you will also be voting for a baby killing, same sex marriage, high tax, pro-illegal immigrant and pro-no borders, no homeland security, anti-military, that can't even receive and send the right emails, lying, crazy women who's really more famous for sex enabling her sick husband.
    You can't stay home if you love our great country and you sure as hell can't bitch about it as you will again have zero right to do so!!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Seriously guys??? A "stay at home vote" is a vote for Hillary just like it was for Obama only worse. Haven't some of you learned that yet?
    I don't like the guy either but a protest vote, if that's what some of you want, is a vote for Trump. And if it's because you don't think he's a Christian then you will also be voting for a baby killing, same sex marriage, high tax, pro-illegal immigrant and pro-no borders, no homeland security, anti-military, that can't even receive and send the right emails, lying, crazy women who's really more famous for sex enabling her sick husband.
    You can't stay home if you love our great country and you sure as hell can't bitch about it as you will again have zero right to do so!!
    I would vote for Hillary over Trump.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I don't like the guy either but a protest vote, if that's what some of you want, is a vote for Trump or Cruz. And if it's because you don't think he's a Christian then you will also be voting for a baby killing, same sex marriage, high tax, pro-illegal immigrant and pro-no borders, no homeland security, anti-military, that can't even receive and send the right emails, lying, crazy women who's really more famous for sex enabling her sick husband.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    OMG!! Does your dad know?

I seriously don't believe you as you are a TECH grad. And even an atheist wouldn't vote for HillBilly.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a trust issue with me. I can't vote for someone I don't trust. I don't want that blood on my hands if he is elected. And I don't think he is very much different from Hillary on the big issues. (depending on what he's feeling on that particular day).

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Many Independents and Republicans will vote that way, consistently the data and polls have said that Trump doesn't stand a chance against Hillary. Trump wouldn't even beat Sanders and that is just sad.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    It's a trust issue with me. I can't vote for someone I don't trust. I don't want that blood on my hands if he is elected. And I don't think he is very much different from Hillary on the big issues. (depending on what he's feeling on that particular day).
    Same with me. That's exactly why I don't like Hillary, as well. They're both nothing but power-hungry sociopaths that aren't going to know what to do with the power if and when one of them gets it. It's all about the title and being able to say "F--- you, I'm the President."

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

General election polls right now dont mean shit. Look at how many people are voting in the R primary. Trump is bringing more people to the party than anyone ever has. Do you really think Cruz or little Rubio would have a snow balls chance in hell when Cruz has no friends and little Rubio is a RINO.

After tonight when the R's bring out 50% more voters than D's, you will still believe that it's not Trump the populist driving the increase.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Cruz has friends, just not in Washington DC. (too conservative for them)

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post

After tonight when the R's bring out 50% more voters than D's, you will still believe that it's not Trump the populist driving the increase.
    That is the only thing more troubling than Trump himself.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Just because Trump wins 35% of a primary with big republican numbers doesn't mean he'll have a chance in the general.

Just look at the numbers. There are 5-6% more Democrats than Republicans and more independents than ever. Trump has the highest unfavorable rating among independent and democrats. Trump also has by far the lowest rating among Latinos, 8 out of 10 more than double any other candidate. He would lose the Hispanic vote 73%- 16% versus Hillary. These numbers are why Hillary will beat Trump in a landslide. There is just no way to get around these highest unfavorable ratings ever recorded by a candidate.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

I dont like the idea of voting for one person to avoid the other from getting in office. I feel you should vote someone that represents similar ideas you have, even if its not popular. At this point you are deciding who to vote for based on what political identity the candidate presents themselves(red or blue). But, if you are voting based on to prevent Hillary or a Democrat in office remember that Trump did run as a Democrat in the past. It might not be the most accurate assumption that he is a sincere candidate for the republican nomination.

Not the most trustworthy candidate:
    http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

+ Reply to Thread