+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will Louisiana Be the First Southern State to Legalize Weed?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Will Louisiana Be the First Southern State to Legalize Weed?

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Re: Will Louisiana Be the First Southern State to Legalize Weed?

I think this is a good idea. It will get us out of this budget crisis and get off this stupid dependence on oil. Its the 21st century we need to be thinking about future innovations like electric cars. Weed can actually be more beneficial medically than the marketed chemical pill, especially for fighting cancer. Its only a matter of time when the next few generations decide to agree and allow the legal use of this and disregard what propaganda that the older generations were fed to support from the lumber industry and cotton industry. And who should care if you smoke weed on your personal time. Its not much different from binge drinking alcohol or chugging coffee and getting a high from all the caffeine.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

No.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    No.
    Can you go into why you don't like the idea of it?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi8r View Post
    Can you go into why you don't like the idea of it?
    No I would rather not. However if I lived in La., I would give Colorado's experimentation about 5-10 years first. Then view the true results financially and the effect on real families and human lives before even considering it.
    The problem is you will probably only get BS spinning, lying and false numbers from stoners in Colorado or Oregon. Oh well, it's not my problem unless someone in my family or friends are killed, on the highways of those states, under the influence of it or a typical mixture with other drugs and/or alcohol. Money for the state, economy or the peddler isn't everything Avi8r.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

No I would rather not. However if I lived in La., I would give Colorado's experimentation about 5-10 years first. Then view the true results financially and the effect on real families and human lives before even considering it.
    The problem is you will probably only get BS spinning, lying and false numbers from stoners in Colorado or Oregon. Oh well, it's not my problem unless someone in my family or friends are killed, on the highways of those states, under the influence of it or a typical mixture with other drugs and/or alcohol. Money for the state, economy or the peddler isn't everything Avi8r.
    I am not taking a position on pot legalization either way at this time. However, I would point out that the legalization of marijuana will likely not de-criminalize the activity that you are referencing. Alcohol and prescription medical use are currently legal; impaired driving from alcohol or prescription medication are not.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Drugs should be legal as it is not the responsibility of the government to protect someone from themselves. Just let the drug abusers know there is no safety net. People should be responsible for their own actions.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

This - I certainly hope we are not that stupid, but with the fools in charge, who knows. I will be shocked if this happens. I don't think anyone from N. LA would support this- if they did, they would struggle to be elected again.
    Last edited by Cal&Ken; 03-02-2016 at 09:23 AM.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

It'd certainly relieve some of burden on the prisons.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

No.
    Please don't

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post
    Drugs should be legal as it is not the responsibility of the government to protect someone from themselves. Just let the drug abusers know there is no safety net. People should be responsible for their own actions.
    Drug abusers don't care about their own actions at the time. Maybe they do afterwards but not during the act of whatever gets them in trouble or somebody else killed. They don't even care about loved ones at the moment. They care not!

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Drug abusers don't care about their own actions at the time. Maybe they do afterwards but not during the act of whatever gets them in trouble or somebody else killed. They don't even care about loved ones at the moment. They care not!
    Sorry but they are still responsible for them. They may not know what they did, doesn't matter. Even if they are not on drugs they could commit crimes. When they do, they must pay a heavy price.

Where is BongDog when you need him?

+ Reply to Thread